Chapter Six.

Samee's POV
*
E D I T E D
*

Ever since Ya Faysal came back, the house had been so bubbly, full of noise, not like when everyone was out and it's just Ummah,Maa and the kids.

Well I'm not saying the house is boring or not bubbly when it's just Ummah,Maa and the kids but Well you know how it is. What made me happy was Muhammad, there was just this very strong bond between him and Ya Faysal and even the age wasn't a barrier.

They communicated like they were Bestfriends,well they are more or less that tho. He confided in him so much that sometimes I couldnt even help but feel jealous but again I knew that there were some 'boy-ish' things that he wouldn't like to share with me, us, and I'm okay with it.

The kids were on holidays after finals and Alhamdulillah they were already waiting for admission. While I and Khadee had been so busy with finals,project defence and all. Wallah it hasn't been easy one bit. But Allah will see us through in Shaa Allah.

I was very elated that I'd finally be done with college, but Khadee on the other hand seemed the opposite. It  wasn't like I wouldn't miss the school or Sth, I most definitely would, but her own kind of missing was on a different level. She was going to miss school,her friends, and all her course mates. Yeah, all of them. Should I say her MCE or what now? I actually kind of felt bad for her.

How can I be having a crush on you and you don't even notice? I just never understood it but well,Baby has faith. The future awaits,as she always says.

Finally, we were done with Project defence, graduation was Next.

Khadeejah's POV.

*

We were graduating,true. I was happy tho,but then I was sad. Let me just say I was having mixed feelings.

I have this very big Crush on a guy named Haneef Jabbi. He's this tall, dark complexioned Nupe Guy. To cut the story short, we met during registration and to tell you the truth it wasn't a very pleasant meeting, he bumped into me making all my documents fall and just walked past me, without any apologies. Wow! Was all I thought about his manners. Because as they say, first impression matters and I think the 'thing' started then. It was weird that he didn't even know that I had a crush on him.

well how is he meant to know? Is he a wizard or a mind reader or Sth?

I mean, we didn't even used talk. Well there's just this one time that I came to lecture hall and there were no Seats, so he offered his. Was he trying to apologize by doing that? Still I thought of him as a gentle man so like,basically my liking for him increased.

But then I knew that's It was even very impossible,He didnt even know that I liked him But apart from that I had Sth to look forward to, Graduation.

I and Samee still had to go clothes shopping,We really had to slay that day and We had just a week plus I still had a speech to write up.

Why me?

****
"Samee Please not blue, Dan Allah Samee. Yes I know we agreed to have Sth that matches but please not a blue gown. For God's Sake. It's blue, It's all boyish and what not."

"well that's the whole point dumbo."

"okay you did not just call me a dumbo." I aimed to hit her but she dodged.

"What about all black? It's all boyish too and I don't mind using it"

"Okay fine. All black it is."

Why's she like that? Mama isn't that stubborn but well maybe HE is.

We entered the house and plopped down on the sofa.

"Muhammad water please" we both said in unison.

He did that without any arguments,it seemed so weird. I turned to give Khadee a look and it seemed like she noticed it too but we decided not to give it any deep thought. We couldn't afford to  stress ourselves because we were graduating the next day.

***

Our joy knew no bounds. The graduation ceremony had finally ended so we were saying our last goodbyes, exchanging contacts, snapping selfies and all.

Someone suddenly tapped me on the back,

"Hey Khadee,please can we talk?"  I turn and to my utter surprise, it was Haneef.

Oh wow! So now he wants to talk? After a whole four years of ignoring me?

What's even wrong with me?  I sound like a nagging wife.

"yeah sure."

"so i was thinking, since we might not meet each other again, could I have your... Uhm....contact?"
I stared at him wide eyed,I was surprised and hesitant but then I still gave it to him.

How could I not give him my contact?

Finally, we were graduates, it was really a big and important step in our lives and now,the Future awaited.

-----------------------------------------

Well I hope you enjoy it. Lol I've been so busy being lazy lately and I didn't get the writing vibe lol. Until this night when I was watching a Turkish movie titled "FATMAGUL". You guys should watch it wallah, thank me later 😊😊 .

                                  Asmaah💚