Chapter Eight.

So after so much threats, 😂😂_ahmerd_ I am whole heartedly dedicating this chapter to you. I really don't wanna die now. As you can see even your picture is used as the cover. P.S- You're welcome 😊😊

Samee's POV.
*
E D I T E D
*

I grabbed my veil from the arm chair in my room and lazily walked down the stairs to the front door, still cursing under my breath.

I prayed hard it wasn't Khadee because all I wanted to do after praying was sleep,I just wanted to sleep.

I reached the door and opened it and what I saw at door shocked me, I was utterly Surprised and confused.

So who's this person?

Even though the persons face looked very very familiar, I still couldn't pin point where I knew him from. I stood there looking at him from head to toe, and just then it clicked.

It was him! It was him! but how comes? I just didn't get it. How did he know how to find the house? What did he want? the annoyance I was feeling was intense.

I just didn't get it, but I just didn't like his vibes, his guts, it just annoyed me. I stood there still examining him,which I didn't know I was doing until he cleared his throat to bring me out of my trance.

His POV
*

So after much thought, much anticipation, I finally mustered up the courage to see her.

Even though I knew I was the last person she would want to see,I had decided and that was it.

I and Muhammad were still in contact so yeah, I knew where they lived and all. After 4 years. I wondered if she would still recognise me.

I got dressed and headed for her house. I didn't know what feeling it was but I was actually anxious. I mean, when did the 'Great' me ever feel anxious.?

Like always.

And then there I was,right in front of their house. After so many thoughts of whether to ring the bell or just get in my car and leave, some sort of courage washed through me and so I pressed the bell.

Suddenly my palms began to get wet,
the door flung open,and there she stood,beautiful as ever but still had that look, that particular look that kept me glued to her.

She stood there looking at me as if to say "yeah? What'd you want? But then after so much analysis, it was like some sort of truth was suddenly revealed to her.

"it's him!" I heard her mutter. I was glad that she actually could recall me.

I cleared my throat trying to tell her I was there and standing outside the door looking like some lost puppy, I was sure she got the message.

Samee's POV.
*

I ushered him into the house so it wouldn't seem rude. Come to think of it, after all this year's, I missed his constant stalking, whether I was in a good or bad mood but I sure as hell wasn't gonna tell him that.

He just didn't care. But it wasn't my fault that I didn't just like him, that he annoys me.

"hey"

"hey" I replied dryly.

"it's been a while, so because I stopped stalking you and following you around, you couldn't even look for me, that's so nice of you Sameerah."

"Oh why,Thank you. And I had no means of contacting you..so.. " I said trying to act normal.

"well that's not true, You have Muhammad and Your Baby, I mean he's your brother,and we communicate well with her too, so you saying you had no means of contacting me is well, Just say you didn't want to."

Okay this was beginning to really annoy the crap out of me, is it me? Or Is it that the guy hadn't changed even a bit?

"Okay. I didn't want to."

"I knew it."

"And Look, I didn't even know you and Muhammad were still in contact and  I and Baby haven't really been in contact too. So the thing is, whether it was that I couldn't contact you or I didn't want to contact you is just not the case here " I said looking him in the eyes.

Yes. I know it was rude but I just needed to get the dude off of my back.

Why's he laughing?

I just stood there looking at him, wondering what was funny at the moment.

"Samee what is it that you really don't like about me. I've noticed and I always wanna ask you but it was always you either avoid me, or make up some excuse, so now that both isn't possible I want to know"

Okay I wasn't expecting that at all. Just as I was about to speak Mama came downstairs. Clearing her throat and looking from me to him with a raised brow. Before I could even speak she spoke.

"Samee who's this handsome guy? I don't think I've ever seen him here."

So now she even thinks he's handsome,wow. Just wow.

"Uhm.. Mama this is..--"

"I'm Alexander Macaulay, I was Sameerah's mate in secondary school."

This guy has got some nerves, she was talking to me not him and even if he wasn't shy, he could've acted it, faked it, yes. That much for first Meeting. But no, he decided to act all 'Alexander'.

Him and Mama exchanged pleasantries before she exited the parlour leaving just I and Him again.

Isn't he planning on leaving?

It was as if he was a mind reader and just at that moment he decided he was going to leave, I can't explain how thankful I was.

I saw him off to the door and just as he was about to get into his car, I called his name and he turned,

"Thanks for coming."
I said I walked back home.

Some minutes later, Muhammad showed up, he flung the door open and our eyes met.

"You're so In for it dude."

-----------------------------------------------
Hello there, 🙌

I hope you guys enjoy and as usual, late night vibes. And yeah! It wasn't her dad 😁😁

                                     Asmaah💚.