Chapter Twenty-one.

ammeenatuu36 this one's for you.❤.

U n e d i t e d
*
Khadee's POV.

I was merely holding back the urge to cry and she wanted me to what? Stay? And do what? Because I know that if I had stayed one more minute the waterworks would have been my guest.

I was happy seeing that she was happy. I was happy seeing that he was happy. Her 'Silly childhood crush' is finally her husband.

I can remember when she used to say she didn't believe in love. And now? Not only does she believe in love, she fell in love and I'm sure is going to stay in it.

How ironic is that? This is where the saying "God works in different ways" walks in.

*
Haneef and I were finally going steady. I can remember when he came to the house ones and Ya Faysal got into his "big brother" mood.

It was so funny. The way He has this straight face which made Haneef's knees weak. It was so obvious he was freaking the poor guy out. But what to do? Nothing.

I seriously miss them. The house is so quite. Ameenah,Zahra and the guys all went back to school days after the wedding. Leaving just me in the house. Ya rabb. It was at that moment I knew I had to begin to search for a job. I mean? Just me in this huge house? I think I won't even survive it for a month.

*
"Khadeejah are you okay? I've been calling out to you since"

"Yeah Umma I'm fine. Its just really quite here. I'm so bored and lonely" I said snuggling into her.

"I understand you dear, i feel the same way too. But guess what? Get dressed we're going to Samee's after Asr"

"Yesss. Umma are you serious? I love you I love you I love you"

She just shook her head and went out of the room. I thought I was going to die.

***
Samee's POV.

I was doing the dishes when I heard the doorbell. I was in a pair of shorts and one of Ya Faysal's T-shirts. Thinking it was him, because he was out to the masjid I went to open the door and behold with one of the biggest grins was Khadee.

I didn't know when I engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. We separated and looked at each other. Talking with our eyes. Trust us.

I hurriedly ran to the room, changed into I. peplum blouse and skirt before Umma and maama come because I'm not ready for waazi rn.

I walked down and met a handsome looking Ya Faysal with maama and Umma talking. Where's Khadee?? Oh this girl. Ya rabb.

I went to the kitchen and met her opening mg pot. Haan. I thought she said Im always hungry.

Pay back time.

"Toh malama. A yanzu mey kike nema a cikin kitchen dina har cikin tukunya kuma?? Are you hungry?"

"Seriously Sameerah. You're asking. Its not obvious?"

"Oh so you get hungry too? I didn't know. I thought I was the only one who gets hungry"

"Sarcasm yeah? I'll let you have your moment. I know what you're doing. Meanie"

"Whatevs Khadeejah."

***

"Wanna come upstairs?? I asked her. As if I don't even know what the answer will be.

" by all means please. You have to gist me."

"Which gist? About what? No gist oh"

"Sameerah you know me too well. So up we go" I turned and saw Ya Faysal staring at us. I gave him pleading eyes but he just shrugged.

Seriously this man!

"Khadeejah please stop insisting mana. Nothing happened. We just slept fah. I fell asleep" I all but lied.

"You're blushing. You see.! Even your body doesn't agree with you. Well watevs. Guess what.? I'm job hunting"

"Why?"

"Because if I stay alone in that house I might lose it. Simple and short"

"Wait why are you even job hunting? Just ask Daddy for a job mana. Won't make any big difference"

"That's true. I didn't even think of that fah. Thanks sister"

"Anytime. So how's Haneef? "

"Haneef is good."

"Just good? What's up? Spill now"

"Okay fine. He said he's going for masters. "

"Oh. Don't worry babes. Who knows. Maybe you would've tied the knot by then and then you could go together. Hows that?"

"That's not a bad idea fah. You're a genius."

"No no I was joking. Ya rabb Khadeejah I was only jo--"

"Bam!"

Signature signed.

**
I walked down to meet umma and Maama so we could catch up like old times. We got talking that I didn't even want them to leave.

I excused myself and went upstairs and I noticed Ya Faysal following me. I suddenly started getting giddy.

"Wifey have you been avoiding me?"

"No.. I haven't. Why would I?"

"I don't know too. Lemmi guess.. Is it because of.. "

I didn't know what else to do to make him keep quite. I've been putting on different expressions but he decided to play dumb so I gently placed a light peck on his lips and walked to the room.

I heard my phone buzz and I went to check it. What I saw totally stunned me.

"Khadeejah!!"

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣
Another chappie.
two chappies In a day. My people I no try?? Show some love please.
Don't forget to comment and click on that little star.

                            Allah Hafiz💚
                            Asmaa💚