Chapter Thirty-Four.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV.
*
All this commotion was driving me crazy,my house was once again filled to the brim. So many people were in attendance of the celebration. It felt just like yesterday.

We were all getting ready to leave for the main house and I on the other hand was trying my possible best to leave the house less messy which was proving to be impossible.

Out of frustration I heaved a long sigh and let everything be. I briskly walked to my room,got in the shower and had a long hot deserving bath.

I came out of the shower and met my tired looking husband sprawled on the floor,he needed one too,I thought. He looked so exhausted but its not like he had a choice.

I joined him on the floor and turned to face him, heaving a long sigh I said
"You need a bath, you'd feel better"

"Yeah I agree. But I need a cold one. I know that bathroom is steaming hot now" he wasn't wrong thou.

"Yeah well.. I have to get dressed now sha. But I'm not leaving you here so up we go" I stretched my hand towards him.

"Thanks wifey. I love you." He said after stealing a kiss from me.

"Its mutual baby" I murmured before going to get dressed.

•••

The main house wasn't any different from mine, just that at least here I could disappear without being noticed, I really miss my beauty sleeps.

Immediately we got there, I made my way to go greet my parents and all those nagging aunts before going to see khady.

She seemed so happy holding her new born baby girl in her hands. I just couldn't let the moment pass without stealing a photo. They looked so adorable.

I can remember vividly when she was in labour

I can remember vividly when she was in labour. She kept cursing and blaming Haneef for putting her in that situation. It was so funny how she was complaining but some people were wishing to be in that situation.

She even went as far as saying it would be her first and last pregnancy because she couldn't go through the pain again. Haneef on the other hand seemed helpless,especially when Khadeey would scream out of pain, at a point both of them were crying.

When it was time to take her to the labour room she insisted on going in with him but he looked so scared but he knew better than to say anything if not he would get it from the then pregnant woman.

When it was announced that she had given birth our joy knew no bounds. Since Haneef was already in there with her he called the adhan in the baby's ear before coming out to announce her name.

Now looking at the sparks and joy in khadee's eyes I see that she's realised that all that pain's worth it.

•••
Almost three years into marriage and nothing's changed. Its still the same old story. He's refused to come with me for a fertility test no matter how hard I try to convince him, we always end up quarreling.