Chapter Fifteen.

Samee's POV

*
He left when he was in ss3 ,barely just 17 years of age, the maltreatment was too much that it didn't leave him with a choice. And Dad wasn't helping, because at that time our mom wasn't with him and it was like our ex step mom had charmed him or something, because even when He told Dad about it, he never believed him until one of our aunts who had jins came visiting, immediately She spotted her she attacked her and told her to confess, and that was how she confessed everything she had done, to how she had made Dad separate from mom and made him turn his back on us. And the most unfortunate part is that he wasn't around to witness the confession of the way Dad had begged mom to forgive him seeing that he didn't know about all the things she had done. We searched for him until we gave up and just prayed to Allah that he comes back on his own or Atleast tries to contact Dad even though he contacts Mum sometimes, we know nothing about his whereabouts.

I keep on thinking about it and feeling bad Wallahi. How can someone be like that? I don't even understand what she was aiming at doing that to the man. Remembering the look in Asiya's eyes told me that she wished he was here with them, she seemed to miss him very much and wallah I don't blame him at all. It must've have been a really tough time for him as a teenager undergoing maltreatment from your step mom and have your father there seeing things but he still sees your fault and blames you. It really hurts. Especially knowing he's alive but you can't reach through to him.

My mind drifted back to what Alex told me last night. I'm still finding it very hard to believe he even thought about it and ended up making such a drastic decision. Yes, I know it's like one of the best he could ever make in his life time but.. I'm just so surprised,he caught me totally off guard there,especially with me also being one of the reasons for his decisions.

Another thing that was disturbing me was what my family just suggested to me. I totally understand where they're coming from but they can't just drop a bomb and expect me to just act normal or as if I'm not affected by it, especially when it not only involves me but theres also a second party to it. Yes I know that it all depends on my decision but what if? Just what if?. I have so many unanswered questions. I just don't know what or who to deal with first. Ya Rabb I really need your help.

"Earth to Samee, earth to you yar uwa. Don't worry too much about all these things, don't forget that Allah sees all things and He will help you make a right decision.
Regarding Alex kuma toh.. That's a different issue. You need to talk to him and explain to him that if he wants to take such a big step, he needs to think about it on his own, he needs to talk about it with his family Also. It's not a small step fah. So talk to him. That's all you can do and make it clear to him that his decision should not in any way be influenced by you okay?? "

"yes naji, I'll do just that. Thanks Khadee ".

And that was how I kept on roaming About like a zombie. I'm so confused I don't even know what to do or how to feel, all these is just overwhelming but there's nothing I can do other than just pray for guidance. Just as I was about to relax after taking a chilled bottle of Kunun aya, Umma called for me. Not again please. Ya Rabb. I answered and quickly went to her.

I went there and she didn't say anything to me, I kept quiet too waiting for her to say Sth but she kept mum. I sat and waited, after about thirty minutes, she stood up, walked to her bed side drawer, picked up her phone, walked back to me and showed me.

I am officially giving you your freedom. Expect my lawyer tomorrow with the divorce papers. I hope you will sign it so there is nothing binding us anymore apart from our children and mind you, I am coming for them also.

And that was the last draw, I broke down.

Which problem I'm I even supposed to deal with right now?

Ya Rabb I need your help. I immediately headed to my room, made wudhu and prayed nafils. That's the only thing I can do at this point. I poured my heart heart out to him and decided to take a nap.

For once, I have decided to forget about everything and everyone and just sleep. Sleep.

💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

Hey guys. After so many years,
Finally an update yaar, who missed me? Anyhoo I hope you enjoy this chapter? But what do you think Alex actually told Samee? And her parents told her sth too. Nawaoh! And she doesn't wanna let us know. That's not fair😑😑.
But anyways, we'll find out in the next chappie yaar.. And I also created a wattpad authors group on whatsapp, if you're interested you can dm me or comment.
Don't forget to..
Vote 🌸
Comment 🌸
And Share ❤.
Allah Hafiz loveliess,
Asmaa💞