Chapter Fourty-One.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV.
*
Its been two weeks since the marriage and so far everything's been going pretty well, except for the fact that Im not able to always be with him,I have to share. Every time it crosses my mind I feel a burning rage inside me. I never for once thought I would be in this situation.

I was sitting comfortably on the couch in my room watching Any Witch Way when I heard the bell ringing, grudgingly I stood up to go and open the door to see who just disturbed my peace, I hate when I'm very comfortable and I'm made to standup, when I come back to seat down It'll never feel as comfortable as before.

I grabbed my hijab on my way to the door. I opened it and was shocked to see who was standing there. How?

"What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?"

"I heard an miki kishiya I just came to see how you were doing, that's all. Or I'm I not allowed to care for you anymore?"

"Okay,thank you, I'm fine. Sai anjima"

I made to close the door but I was  stopped. What do you want wai?

"What is it that you want wai?"

"I want to talk"

"But I don't want to talk, please just leave. I need to go back to my husband" I lied. My husband is having the time of his life.

A little white lie wouldn't hurt yeah?

"We both know you just lied so quit it. Won't you even invite me in?"

"NO" and I quickly slammed the door. That was unexpected but I'm glad I did. I can't start dealing with a trouble maker now.

***
"Haba maa you knew. But you still didn't do anything, you didn't even tell me any thing, nothing nothing, you just let her decide our lives for us when you could do sth, you could've said sth but no, and I don't even know why.Maa why? You're my mom even if you couldn't stop it at least you could've told me"

"I know Sameerah and I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would be this affected, besides she's not living with you"

"Maa who wouldn't be affected ? Having to share your husband's time and attention ? "
but not his love at least.
Or so I think. He doesn't love her right? He can't love her. He's not allowed to love her.

"Samee just accept it as Qadr. Done is done. We can't do anything about it."

Or can I? 

"What can I do but accept it? That's the only thing I can do ai Maa but dai yanzu ai komi ya wuce. Ba'a maganan daa' kuma. Allah sa hakan neh alheri"

And I ended the call.

I lazily got out of bed, had my bath and changed into a red cord lace and paired it with a golden necklace. I went to the kitchen and started doing my thing, when I finished I set the table and waited for him to come back.

I waited and waited but there was no trace of him, so I decided to call him but he wasn't picking up, he's rarely like that and the last time I checked he was supposed to be here today, I'm sure Maryam has planned sth to keep him from coming back, she doesn't know what she's doing.

I went up and grabbed my big kashkar veil, drapped it on my head, grabbed my car keys and headed out. I was about to turn the ignition on when I heard the gates being opened.