Chapter Fourty-Two.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV.
*
"Oh common babe. Do you really have to leave now?"

He was leaving again. To the office and he wasn't coming back till in the next one week! That would another agonizing one week with out him, it felt like torture.

No matter how hard I try to convince myself to simply get used to it my heart always wins over my brain. And then the odasity she had to show up at my home claiming to come and see her husband, she needs to know the difference between Junior and Senior.

"You know I have to. It's not like I have a choice, its not like we both have a choice".

I sighed. " I know that you don't have to keep telling me ai"

"Ahh I have to tell you mana, you've refused to let go of me and I'm running late for work"

"Oh.. That's true" I stood up.

"See you in one week wifey."

"See you in one week Habiby." He was about to reach for the door but u stopped him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah anything"

"You don't love her right? You're just doing this for Umma's sake right?"

He sighed,cupping my face in his hands "always remember that you're the only love of my life. Never forget that okay? No one can ever take your place in my life,No One"

Before I could even say anything he had walked out of the door,leaving me standing there,totally perplexed.

Why didn't he answer my question? I just don't get it.

Does he love her? I need an answer to this question and only him can do that. He can't keep evading it,he'll have to answer it now or later.

I was bored to my wits so I decided to visit Khadijah. I got ready in a simple material Bubu and a black veil.

When I got there I met her outside, with Asmaa strapped on her back

When I got there I met her outside, with Asmaa strapped on her back. She was giving instructions to her gardener. We went into the house together,Haneef was at work too.

"So howfar you? Bring her down mana ai she's not sleeping"

"Eh I know ai. You haven't noticed the change in my sitting room koh? Because she knows how to crawl now I can't keep things within her reach. She's broken one of my flower vases already,I don't have money to come and start buying new ones o. Let her stay there"

"Ahh Maman baby keh kika sani. So how Are you? "

"I'm Good Alhamdulillah. And how're you holding up? With the whole second wife thing"

"Well.. I'm trying dai,I'm trying. I even want to talk to you about something. Or rather someone,its Maryam"

Her expression immediately changed.

"I know about what she asked you to do, and I know that you put her in her place and I love you even more for that but one thing I don't know is Why you chose not to tell me about it?"

She couldn't say anything. She was looking at anywhere but me.
When she didn't say anything I continued.

"I mean its not like I'm mad or anything fah,I'm not, I'm just a little bit disappointed that you didn't tell me,you hid it from me knowing well that it affects me,but all that's gone now. I just want to know why"

"Because I didn't want you to know. I didn't want your relationship to end up in ruins"

"But its in ruins anyways, amma it's all good now. So you what's up with you? You seem.. Far away today"

"Who me? Ahh no I'm okay, Nothing's up. Why would you say that?"

"Because I know you better than you think I do. So now are you going to talk or do I have to force it out of you?"

"Okay but promise me you won't freak out.."

"But I can't promise you that, what if I need to freak out but I can't because of the promise? So no! Just talk"

"Okay fine. The thing is,I think that I'm pregnant--"

"What????! Are you crazy?! How can you be pregnant again with a baby who isn't even up to one? Dan Allah matsa in su'me"

"Its not funny Samee." She scrunched up her face.

"Okay but for real now, its not like you've confirmed anything koh? Its just how you feel koh??"

"Yeah I was thinking of buying a pregnancy test tomo--"

"No! Let's go now. Grab your himar. I'm driving"

I didn't even wait for her to start arguing with me because she's good at doing that,I really hope she's not pregnant. Don't get me wrong, its not like I don't want her to be but its too early for that. She won't even be able to handle it, they'll practically both still be infants.

"Let's go"

***
"So whats the result?"

"Ahh nothing's shown yet. Let me check it again"

"Okay."

After some minutes she came out with an unreadable expression.

"So ? What was the result?

" it was--"

And that was when Someone decided to press the doorbell, it was Ummah.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Assalamu alaikum,

Have I ever updated in the morning at all?

Who wants to see some drama and some hair pulling?

Who's POV do you want next? Faysal's And Sameerah's or Faysal's and Maryam's?

Its going to be a double POV next.

Drop em' answers..

Maassalam!

                                   Asmaah💚
                             11🌸07🌸017