Chapter Fourty-Three.

U n e d i t e d.

Faysal's POV.
*
I was beggining to get tired of these women problems,I was getting tired of having to juggle between them both. I was tired of having to spend up to a week with a woman I didn't love,it wasn't funny at all.

I was actually starting to pity maryam, I saw how hard she was trying to show me that she loved me,but I just couldn't bring my heart to love her, You can't tell the heart who to love because love doesn't obey,it decides on its own because it is felt from within.

I was at Maryam's this week, I noticed that she was acting weird,I don't know if she was the one doing it or not,she just wasn't the usual Maryam I knew. She was unusually grumpy and easily got irritated. It was so annoying and I missed Samee so much.

It was a Thursday morning and I had decided to go to work a little bit later than usual so I slept to my hearts content. I woke up,freshend up and went to the dining expecting to see my breakfast but I was met with nothing. I went to the kitchen and checked the microwave but still nothing,I was so pissed and hungry.

I went to Maryam's room to check up on her but she wasn't there. She wasn't even there! Where could she have gone to in the morning with out my knowledge and permission? Did I allow her to go out? Still in my sour mood I made some toast,an omelette and beverage and had breakfast.

I was In the parlour when she stormed in and ran to the guest rest room in the parlor,alarmed I stood up and went after her and watched As she emptied all her stomach contents. Could she by any chance be pregnant? I remember all these symptoms from Samee's pregnancy. I mean I don't love her quite right but it would make me happy to have a baby.

I shook the thought out of my head and helped her to her room,I wasnt even going to ask her for an explanation now so I just left her there and went to my room to call Samee.

"Heyy.. Missed me that much ? You couldn't even wait till next week"

"Mock me all you want. I'm I not allowed to miss my wife anymore?"

"Ahh I'm not complaining. How are you thou?"

"I'm just here Wifey,Alhamdulillah. And you?"

"Im good. I was at Khadeey's yesterday and guess what? She's pregnant"

"What?! She's pregnant already again? Wait is Asmaa even one already?"

"Yeah she is. She was about to tell me when Ummah showed up yesterday. Awkward much I tell you. I didn't know what to do so I just faced her"

"You faced her in what sense? You guys talked ? You asked her questions?"

"Yeah I did. And I got answers. I'm not mad anymore. I tried putting myself in her shoes and I think uhm.. I kind of got to understand where she was coming from"

"Wow. I'm even speechless, I don't know what words to use to describe you Wifey, You're just so You."

"I'm craving,I don't know why. Yahuza and coldstone. And skittles. Should I wait up? Pretty please?"

This woman will be the death of me. How can I say no to her? I just can't say no to her.

"No.  Don't wait up.. Uhm I don't--"

"I understand,no qualms"

"No you don't understand.. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Is your signature Zobo still remaining? I want please"

"Are you kidding me?"

I even miss her laughter.

"No I'm not."