Chapter Thirty-One.

U n e d i t e d.

Samee's POV.

*

I walked into my now less congested home, with just few little cousins and aunts remaining. I knew He was at home because we were supposed to meet here.

I hurriedly greeted them and skipped upstairs, to my room expecting to find him there but he wasn't. I just shrugged it, maybe something came up.

I had just finished praying when he came in. I gave him a small smile before walking towards him and placing a light kiss on his lips.

"You look bad."

He cocked an eyebrow up, "bad?

" yeah. I mean. You know what? You need a shower" I pushed him towards the bathroom and went downstairs to get his dinner ready.

I was about to take a turn to the kitchen when I heard some of my aunt's talking. I didn't want to eavesdrop but when I heard Ya Da'indi's voice, I stopped in my track.

"Iyyi, ai shineh. Ta kasa Haifa mana jika. I think she's barren. Its been almost a year fah and she's not even pregnant yet" a voice I knew oh so well said.

"Eh wallahi. I'm sure he wants kids maybe she's the one who doesn't want to get pregnant so that the kid won't end up like her and her people" the other aunt said.

I didn't know I was already crying until I tasted something salty on my tongue. Mustering all the courage I possibly could, I wiped my tear stained face, put on my best smile and walked into the kitchen.

They both gave me sour glances before walking out of the kitchen after answering my salam. I did what I had to do and took them upstairs with me.

I wouldn't want him to come out and see me all red faced so I decided to join him in the shower. I changed out of my clothes and gently slid into the bathroom. The steam couldn't allow for much vision tho. I wrapped my hands around his waist and leaned into him,letting my water works flow freely. He wouldn't really know if I was crying thanks to the warm water cascading down our bodies.

I served him his dinner but he insisted I ate with him and I didn't have the heart to say no with the cute puppy face he put on.

"Was it my fault I wasn't pregnant yet?"

"I'm I supposed to impregnate myself?"

"Don't they know that Allah's time is the Best?"

"Don't they know that when it is time for something to happen,Allah will only say Be,And It Will Be?"

I didn't know I had zoned out on him until he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I gave him a small smile.

We continued eating in a comfortable silence until he decided to speak.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Alright. But don't forget, we don't keep things away from each other anymore okay?"

"I know hubby." I said cuddling myself into him. I just needed to know he was here with me,for me.

"Ya Hauwa's baby girl is so beautiful isn't she?"

"She is. She took after her Uncle. I can't wait for us to have our own baby girl"

"Mhhm"

Immediately those words left his mouth he looked like he wanted to take them back. What he didn't know was that I totally understood him. I also felt that way.

I just couldn't wait for tomorrow so these aunts could just leave to their houses. I didn't want to complain but my patience has run out. Yes. I am now officially complaining. I tried to keep my cool as I walked back to the kitchen,did the dishes and walked back to my husband totally ignoring their whispers.

I met him lying flat on his back staring at the ceiling,Deep in thought. I briskly walked to the bed and slid under the covers.

"Having a mini you running around the house would be so cute" I whispered in his ears.

"Great! Then Let's make one now."

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
walidarh here you go.
Above is Ya Hauwa's Baby.💗
au-revoir👋👋

                                   Asmaah💚
                               16🎀05🎀017.