Arrangements

Whoop! i come bearing this peace offering of the next chapter ;D thankyouu for the votes and comments on the last chapter, the really did make me smile :D whoop! YAY :D

Even if your silent reader and dont say anything please ATLEAST VOTE!!                              Dedicated to MonsterxNinja to keep the waffles and evil cookies at bay ;P

Enjoy! with love <3 xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A healer, who had come in to remind the professor that visiting hours were almost over, only interrupted the silence that had fallen between Alby Jesus and me.

“Ah yes but may I please claim at least a few more minutes with Robyn? To inform her of the business you and I discussed this morning? I would like it settled now so that the arrangements may be made” said the professor giving the healer a pointed look, though I hadn’t a clue what he was talking about.

“I guess in this case I can make some allowances but please try to be quick, Robyn needs to be washed and her dressings changed” frowned the healer before leaving. Turning back to face me, the professor smiled, even though I was now frowning confused.

“The rest of my questions can wait. However I have something else of more importance I need to talk to you about Robyn” began Alby still smiling. When I didn’t say anything he continued “but before I say anything more, I would like to know where you’re going to return to when you are released from St. Mungos” his gaze, as he finished saying this, turned penetrating when they looked at me, as though he were trying to see into my mind; instinctively I looked away, keeping my face composed.

Now that Alby Jesus mentioned it, a heavy sadness settled itself in my stomach and a lump made its way to the back of my throat; as I realized I had nowhere to go. Kenza had gone back to school and wouldn’t be back until the summer holidays. Jo’s kindness to me had been great already and I couldn’t intrude on her again, especially since she had told me before I left that she had planned to stay with some family while Kenza was away at school. There wasn’t anyone else I knew apart from Alby Jesus.

“Nowhere” I answered, making sure that my answer held no emotion. I briefly looked at him before fixing my gaze just above his awesome pointy hat. I have got to get me one of them hats! Then if people annoy me I could just poke them with it…I wonder if that’s what Alby Jesus does in his spare time…Back to the present.

“In that case I have a proposal for you.” He said gently. My eyes snapped to his face with a blank expression but not before having already checked all my mental, mind barriers. “If everything is in order with you, when you are released from St. Mungo I would like you to accompany me to Hogwarts and finish recovering in our school hospital wing. I have spoken to the healers and they have said that even after you’re released you will still need observation to make sure that all you injuries heal accordingly; a job our Matron, Madame Pomprey, is more than capable of attending to. The choice, of course, is yours” he finished.

For a moment I looked him straight in the eye, no longer than a second but long enough to see that everything he had just said, which I was now absorbing with great shock and surprise, he meant every word. Breaking through my composer, a grin spread across my face. “Of course! I would love to.”

“Good but I shall tell you now, Hogwarts is currently a danger; would that alter your decision?” the effect of what the professor had just said did the opposite of what he thought it might do; instead of altering my decision it only made my will stronger and more determined.

The thought of Harry being in danger had triggered an adamant pull of protection in my stomach; if I was at the school then I could keep him safe. Danger at the school now explained why the protective pull I had been feeling for many months now, had been so often appearing.

“No. Its not altered my decision in the slightest,” I said firmly. Not understanding the tone of my voice, the professor looked over his glasses at me once more, trying to understand me; once again though I looked away.

“One more question and then I shall leave you to rest” said Alby, rising from the chair he had been occupying. “How is it you know Harry?”

Having learnt to control my hair colours when my emotions changed, I could easily keep my being a metamorphous a secret and my emotions to myself. Although while I had stayed with Kenza she hadn’t failed to notice that my eyes changed colour depending on my emotion. Of course Kenza didn’t know about my being a metamorphous, and had assumed that my eye colour changing was just something special I could do, though I knew better. My changing eye colour was not something I could control and if you knew what each colour meant then my emotions would become easily readable.

So when Alby asked me how I knew Harry and the protective feeling that came over me in a heavy wave made me suddenly cautious, I couldn’t help but wonder if my eyes would give me away underneath my perfect composure.

“I don’t. The first time I ever saw him was when I helped him in that chamber, I haven’t spoken to him before.” I answered casually. To be honest, my answer wasn’t a lie; I didn’t know Harry, though I wouldn’t be surprised if Dumbledory knew I was hiding something from him. Jesus people like him knew…they just knew!

Dumbledory didn’t stay long after that; he again promised to come and see me the next morning and I had no doubt that he would keep his promise; I could tell when people were lying to me. The healers arrived like they said they would and prepared me for bed, much to my objections about not wanting to sleep. Since I didn’t want to tell them the reasons behind my objections, I had no choice but to sleep, especially when a healer stayed with me and wouldn’t leave till she saw my eyes shut.

As soon I shut my eyes, fear greeted me into the next nightmare, fear wasn’t the only one waiting for me. His sneering face wait also…