Payment

heyya guys! :D sorry about not uploading this sooner, it would be really awesome if you guys could give me some feedback by VOTES, FAN, COMMENT!

love you all guys! :D LLAMA LOVE!! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months had passed since I had somehow ended up in that place. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Every day that passed became one more day that I thought it might have all been a dream; though my mind argued that some parts of it just couldn’t be made up.

For instance, the protective feeling in my stomach telling me I had to protect that boy ‘Harry’. Every now and then I would get that feeling; I felt it meant something, trying to tell me that Harry may be in danger again soon. But then it would pass and I would think nothing of it.

At present, the days all seemed the same to me. They would come and go; each passing the same as the last. I put all my effort into staying out of Master’s way; obeying him and not doing anything that might provoke him to punish me. If there was one thing that made me sure I actually traveled to that Hogwarts place, it was the near-death beating I received after returning.

The last few weeks or months or whichever it was hadn’t been that bad. It only ever got bad when Master’s gambling opponents came to the house, then he would try show off by pushing me around; kicking me here and there but apart from that nothing I couldn’t take.

Why didn’t I just leave? Runaway? These questions nagged at me constantly from the back of my mind with always the same answer; I had nowhere else to go. The few belongings I owned were ready and packed in a small black shoulder bag that Mistress had given me once.

It wasn’t as though I didn’t want to leave, I did! But I had nowhere else to go, I didn’t know where Kenza lived; not that she’d even recognize me if she saw me and since I was forbidden to leave the house unless for food, I wouldn’t have a clue where I was going. At least here I had a roof over my head and some, if be it little, amounts of food here and that was enough for me.

I had managed to temporarily heal my injuries from my near death beating, with the use of a quick heal book I came across while cleaning along with a defensive spells book, both were extremely helpful. At night I read and re-read both books. I could perform most of the spells perfectly but others required a wand, which I didn’t have.

Finishing up the days cleaning, I made my way back to my cupboard; crawling in and shutting the door, I pulled out the defensive spells book from the black bag; I kept hidden in the secret compartment in the wall.

A few pages into the book, I must have fallen asleep when I suddenly woke to a loud banging; silently gasping when I heard the front door give way and several weighed boots entered.

"Find him. He’s got a debt to pay." I heard a deep silky eerie voice command.

A few minutes later I heard gruff protests and the thumps of someone’s feet hitting the stairs as they were dragged down the wooded steps. Opening my cupboard door with a trembling hand, no wider than an inch, I peeked out. The man who had spoken had long blonde hair, a pointed face and cold grey eyes, which were currently roaming the hall with a look out disgust on his face. He wore long black robes and carried a black and silver walking stick.

“Ah. Put him here, at my feet” he sneered pointing to the spot just beneath his feet. A black figure then blocked my view momentarily before moving to the side to reveal the scene. Master had been sunken onto his knees with his hands tied tightly bound behind his back; looking weak and pitiful as the blonde haired man stared down on him.

“Messy business I’m afraid. We gave you time to pay back you’re debt. More time than anyone else in fact and you haven’t.” His silky voice held nothing but venom.

“Please” Master trembled “I- I can pay it back, take the house, my possessions, my slave-” fear soaking his voice but he was cut off.

“I have no need for your possessions or you’re slave since I have both” he snarled “you’re life shall be payment enough” before Master could say anymore; in one swift movement, the blond haired man pulled his wand out of his walking stick and pointed at the man before his feet.

"Avada Kedavra".

Green light shot from his wand. In moments Master’s body dropped sideways onto the floor; his expressionless face staring in my direction, I quickly covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. My whole body shook uncontrollably, my heart beating in my ears, water filling my eyes. I sat frozen in place.

“Set the house alight, we are finished here” I heard the blonde man’s smooth voice say.

“What about the slave sir? The one Craze mentioned...should we search the house for it?” asked a gruff voice I’d never heard before.

“It can burn with the rest of the house.” I heard their retreating footsteps as they all left the house. It took me several minutes before I gained enough control of myself to move. Grabbing the black bag, I stuffed the spell books and remaining things lying around in my cupboard which I would take with me into it. I had to get out of this house. Opening my cupboard door again, prepared to shoot a non-verbal hex at someone if any of the men were still in the house but instead came face to face with fire. Orange flames dancing up the walls. Everything was engulfed in flames.