Turning Tables

Heyya everyone! I know you've all been waiting for this upload and I'm sorry for not uploading this sooner but anyway... love all your COMMENTS and VOTES guys, they're amazing thankyou!!Dedicated to lunalovegood114 because she left me lovely long comments :D

Enjoy!! :D video of the song Robyn is singing at the side :) xx

_________________________________________________________________________________

My days at St.Mungos soon turned to weeks and began taking a slow pace, which on my part quite was boring. Dumbledory was my frequent and only visitor; I enjoyed studying his behavior during his visits since we lacked conversation, though that was my fault due to my avoiding the subjects he desired to talk about most…me.

I had remained truthful to myself by carefully sidestepped any questions about myself or my past and in turn the professor gradually, though still curious, let me off the hook after realizing my tongue wouldn’t slip no matter how many maneuvers or angles he addressed me with.

The healers had created a potion that was gradually healing my stab wound so much so that it allowed me to do simple movements like sit up without the tissue tearing, even if it did take excruciating pain and effort to do so. My other injuries followed suit at a quicker rate; my bruises were disappearing with the help from a separate potion that made them feel all tingly and strange. But hey who am I to complain? I get free food!

The large amounts of food they regularly administered worked well in slowly filling my small bony figure. My form began to nicely gain curves; I was no longer weak, skinny and pale; warmth and colour filled my cheeks, my hair had a shine to it and my ribs became less noticeable. I would never be able to thank the healers enough for what they were doing for me! I would be forever in debt to them. They were greatly pleased with my recovery and now freely spoke about the arrangements for my removal to Hogwarts. Even though I couldn’t wait to go back to Hogwarts again I felt a small sadness at not seeing the new friends I made here everyday.

At the current moment I lay in my hospital bed staring at the ceiling while waiting for Dumbledory to pay his usual visit. What could I do in the mean time?Hmm… Hint  hint wink wink. Unfortunately my limited moving ability meant picture poking was out the question. Depressing I know! Conveniently there’s a picture on the wall opposite my bed with a moving kitten in it and its been meowing at me ever since I got here. It does it on purpose I swear. Although I found it almost impossible to keep from bursting out laughing when Dumbledory sits below its picture and it claws the side of the frame trying to play with the top of his pointy hat.

 Suddenly remembering the Ipod Kenza had given me, I summoned my little black bag and searched through it until the cold metal met my skin; unwrapping the earphones I plugged them into my ears and scrolled through the playlist looking for a song I could relate to.

Stopping on one of my favourites; Adele-Turning Tables, I closed my eyes and let the tune relax me. Eventually letting the lyrics roll off my tongue as I began to sing along. All the clogged up emotions I’d been hiding for so long I let pour into my voice along side the beautiful melody, not even caring if I wrecked the song with my singing.

Close enough to start a war

All that I have is on the floor