Bish Please...

As the week leading up to the Christmas holidays dragged on, I found myself feeling more excited for the holidays than I ever remember feeling, even when Mistress were alive. The flip side to this was that as I counted down to the end of the week, it seemed to get slower...and slower...and slower...of course having to stay in one room without leaving, this also meant that I eventually got increasing bored as time passed. All of the books Professor McGonagall and I, had retrieved from the library I'd read; most of the spells I had mastered, except from the ones that required a wand. Stupid inconvenience, not having a wand, viasgbwrhvbsifvkrbfcv! Grr!

Without new books to occupy my interest, I'd resorted to trying to make myself levitate, which didn't exactly go against Professor McGonagall's request since I didn't count as furniture... My original aim was to be floating around the room by the end of the week, singing 'I believe I can *FLOATTTTT! I believe I can touch the *ceilingggggggg' unfortunately this goal was never reached. Being the funny goldfish that I am, I got distracted; I don't know how but I'd somehow managed to get my ipod stuck on the roof, well I say stuck...more like hovering really close to the roof where I can't reach it, no matter how many pieces of furniture I piled one on top of the other.

When Friday eventually arrived, Professor McGonagall must've thought I'd gone crazy; she'd finished teaching for the day and walked in on me, that afternoon, yelling at the ceiling, "Why do you do this to me Poddy?" - My ipod's nickname- "Why don't you just come down and we can talk this out?" I said hoping my ipod could somehow hear and understand me. "No? Well fine. Be like that! Its not like I need you anyway.... Oh Poddy, please come down." I whined.

"Uhuhm..." Cleared a voice from behind me. Wide eyed, I turn around slowly.

"Oh, erm, hey there Professor." I spoke shyly to an amused Professor McGonagall.

"Maybe that is something I could help you with?" Asked the Professor, directing her chin towards the roof.

"Erm, if you wouldn't mind please?" I ask sheepishly, smiling. I watched in amazement as the Professor, with a flick of her wand, released my Ipod from its frozen state for it to fall into my quick to snatch grasp.

"Now, have you finished the work I set?" Asked she sternly. I nodded, in assurance that I'd manage to complete ALL the work she had set and extra. "Show me." I did as she asked; showing her all the spells I'd learnt, including the extra ones I'd learnt when I was bored. "I'm incredibly impressed. You must learn faster than I anticipated, well done. It's the Christmas Holidays now, as I am sure you are aware?" I nodded, grinning. The Professor raised an eyebrow, in her mind, she wondered why my eyes had changed from emerald green to hazel; I guess I probably shouldn't mention that I was feeling quite mischievous with the way I planned to used my new found freedom... I was gladly awaiting the chances I would have to prank the students remaining at Hogwarts for Christmas. I wonder if the twins have stayed? Now that would be fun!

"Erm, Professor?" I ask innocently. "Would you mind if I went to the library?" It took some time before I was able to convince the Professor to allow me to go on my own; through her unspoken thoughts, I found it was because of recent events that she was worried about me. We compromised; the Professor would walk me to the library before leaving to go and see Alby Jesus.

Once the Professor had left, I quickly browsed and assembled a pile of the books I needed and afew others that had peaked my interest; shoving them into a bag I'd brought with me, I headed out into the corridor having no idea which way to go next. As always, well planned Robyn. Sneered the little voice in the back of my mind. Oh shush up! I countered.

"Potter, heir? Its ridiculous." Sneered a voice coming down the corridor on my left. Checking up the corridor, I ran to the nearest suit of armour and hid myself behind it as well making myself invisible with an invisibility spell I'd learnt recently. "I swear those stupid mudbloods and muggles are born without brains." Now standing in my previous space outside the library, a pointed faced blonde boy stood looking quite puny in comparison with the two thickset boys flacking him, or should I say guarding him like a pair of loyal dogs.