Punishment

heyyaa everyone :) sorry about not uploading this sooner, i wanted to but because coursework is such a drag i havent been able to or write when i want to -.- anyway! COMMENT, VOTE, FAN i would be really grateful and ENJOY! 

LLAMA LOVE TO EVERYONE! :D xx

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone still stood stunned; no-body had spoken or moved since the unknown girl had left. First to break the silence was Hermione who had been utterly stunned by both the girl’s sudden reappearance and disappearance.

“Professor Dumbledore sir?” she spoke out nervously as every head in the room turned towards her.

“Yes Hermione?” he asked kindly, smiling down at her.

“I don’t understand. I thought you couldn't apparate into or out of Hogwarts,” she said frowning.

“That is correct. You cannot apparate into or out of Hogwarts.” He said still smiling, knowing what her next question was to going to be.

“Then how did that girl-?” she started but broke off mid-question when Dumbledore held up his hand to stop her.

“That is a good question and I have yet to know the answer myself,” he answered politely.

Silence fell over the room again as everybody went back to thinking about the mysterious girl. If you can’t apparate into or out of Hogwarts then how did that girl? How did ‘Robyn’?

“Will she be alright?” asked Hermione voicing another of the main questions on everybody’s minds. “She seemed terrified” she said quieter than before.

“Let us all hope, for the love of Merlin, that she is” spoke Professor McGonagall, speaking for the first time since the mysterious girl had left. “Dumbledore, I fear that wherever the poor creature has returned to, she is not safe. You saw the state of her” alarm and worry flooded her voice.

“Of course she’s not safe!” burst out Madame Pomfrey “whatever happened to that poor girl terrified the life out of her, she needs care! I severely hope she is found and given rest and recuperation!” said the Matron before turning to the twins; Hermione and Ron and ordering them to leave since visiting hours were over.

Once the students had left, Professor McGonagall turned once more to Dumbledore. “What are you going to do?” She asked worried for the safety of the girl.

“The only I can do. I shall try and find her. I think that it will be very much like ‘trying to find a needle in a haystack’ as the muggles say.” Replied Dumbledore. He knew that he would not be able to find ‘Robyn’ with a flick of his wand, there was very little the girl said to give him any idea of how to find her but he would try never the less. She was indeed a very powerful witch though she must not have known this herself.

“I was particularly intrigued by the locket around her neck, I don’t know if you noticed it” voiced Professor Snape looking and sounding only mildly interested in the topic; also giving a fright to Professor McGonagall who had forgotten his presence since he had not spoke at all until now.

“I did try removing it from her neck, to put it on her bedside cabinet but when I touched it, it burnt me’ said Madame Pompfrey holding out her burnt fingers to show her colleagues.

“Interesting. Very interesting. I wonder…” Dumbledore murmured thoughtfully, leaning forward to inspect her hand. After studying them for a minute, Dumbledore drew himself upright and spoke again "however I do believe we all have things to do and places to be. We shall leave you to tend to you’re patients and you’re hand Poppy" smiling he turned and left the room followed silently by Snape.

"Good day Poppy" with that, Professor McGonagall also left the room.

*       *         *        *       *         *         *        *

The moment my feet had found ground, he had come out of the living room on having heard me return.

"You!" he snarled viciously, grabbing me tightly by the neck of my t-shirt, he hoisted me off my feet and threw me down the hall, where I collided with several pictures on the wall before falling weakly to the floor. "THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME DID YA?!" he shouted, stalking towards me, roughly grabbing my hair, he proceeded to drag me along the floor into the kitchen.

"I- I d-d-didn’t I s-swear M-Master" I whimpered.

"WANTED TO GET ME ARRESTED DIDN’T YA!" he yelled hurling me across the room like a shot put where I collided with the table, which promptly collapsed under me as I slid across its surface. Sobs over took my shaking body as tears streamed down my face, I managed to get on my knees only to have the breath knocked out of me yet again when his boot smashed, full force, into my side. Crack. I shrieked out in pain, as the ribs, which the kind matron had mended for me, were re-broken.

"YOU’RE WEAK" he bellowed, grabbing me again by the shirt and slamming me against the wall, breaking a few more unsuspecting pictures.

"YOU’RE USELSS" he yelled smashing my head into the wall repeatedly before throwing me to the other side of the room into which my back hit the oven.

"YA NOTHING BUT A WHORE, A DISGUSTING SLAVE!" he began stalking towards me again, I tried crawling to my cupboard. My sanctuary but only made it to the kitchen door when he caught up to me. Kicking me again, I heard more cracks as my other set of ribs began breaking, an ear-piecing shriek escaping my lips each time.

"Ya just a dirty little squib no-body wanted so you were dumped on our doorstep" he said lowing his voice considerably but still laced with venom. Raising his wand to my neck I heard him say "Crucio"

The entire being of my body had been dropped in fire; pins and needles were being stabbed into every inch of my skin. Dropping me to the floor, I could only just hear him laugh underneath my piecing screams, which filled the air of the entire house, as I withered in unbearable pain.

It stopped… but only for a minute.

"Crucio" he snarled again

It started all over again. Please. Please stop. Make it stop. My mind begged. When it ended for the second time, I felt him grope my hair. He pulled my body upright again and my face nearer his, much to my dismay.

My pain, panic and perception were heightened; I knew what he was going to do next and had no strength to stop him.

Still keeping my eyes squeezed tightly shut, I waited for the blow to the face that he would deliver which would bring me peace by knocking me into unconsciousness. I don’t remember receiving the blow but I remember the blackness welcoming me like a best friend.