Juice Face Boy...AKA Malfoy

Juice Face boy was so stuck up! Everything from the way he walked to the snide smirk on his face just made me want to punch him in the face, but I settled for making his ‘I-own-the-place’ evilness into ‘I’m-really-just-a-wuss’ anxiousness. I followed him through the corridors, every so often making his leg wobble like jelly before going back to normal. Hilarious doesn’t even cover it! The stomach cramp was totally worth watching him trying to prevent himself from falling over. His expression turned from smugness to angry confusion around the third time his leg turned wobbly, it was priceless; he ended up wobbling into the wall! 

Shadowing him; I enjoyed making odd things happen to him as he eventually went up into the Owlery where he collected a letter. I let him read the letter while I stroked one of the owls… I swear most of them could see through my invisibility spell. Intelligent birdies! It wasn’t until Juice Face boy started laughing snidely that I knew he was up to something evil, so getting as close as I dared, I read the newspaper clipping that he was holding over his shoulder. From what I read, there was some kind of enquiry at the Ministry of Magic into a man named ‘Arthur Weasley’ for bewitching a Muggle car. I recognise that name…With that thought I realised that whatever Juice Face boy found funny about this article, I didn’t like it; with a wave of my hand, I made him punch himself in the face. The angry confusion was back! Take that Juice Face boy! Evil being.

Marching off, he traipsed back through the corridor giving anyone who passed him a smug sneer. Something in the article had pleased him, which could only mean evil was a foot. My dislike of this boy was slowly turning into hatred…as if by magic, he suddenly walked into a wall. He cursed, naturally, but I didn’t approve of his language. A goldfish appeared in thin air right in front of his face and flapper slapped him with its tail. By the look on Juice Face boy’s expression, he obviously thought something fishy was going on…. A prankster AND a joker, it’s official; I’m set for life.

Soon after, we were back in the cold corridors I recognised to be where I’d first pranked the twins; up ahead of us were the two boys who acted as Juice Face boy’s bodyguards and another boy, who I guessed to be related to the twins and one of Harry’s friend by the same fiery red hair. “There you are,” began Juice Face boy, looking at his bodyguards, “Have you been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? I’ve been looking for you, I want to show you something really funny.” At this I so very nearly retorted with ‘Scaring little kids doesn’t count as looking, wobbles!’ Thankfully, I remembered that he couldn’t see me so I grit my teeth and glared at him instead. Shame there’s too many witnesses…“And what’re are you doing down here, Weasley?” He sneered, addressing the red haired boy. Score one for Robyn for being right! Cue internal victory. Wait! Weasley! The man from the article had been named Arthur Weasley, which meant they might be somehow related…

“You want to show a bit more respect to a school Prefect! I don’t like you attitude!” Returned the boy, outraged. Sneering, Juice Face boy motioned for his bodyguards to follow him; I watched the followers carefully, something about them caught me as strange. I need to somehow get hold of that article…

“That Peter Weasley -” started Juice face boy once we’d turned the corridor corner and lost sight of the Weasley boy.