"Ladies first"

I look at Slenderman, feeling the anger grow inside the pit of my stomach. I stare at the tall thin man without one word, but my breathing has become quicker. No one says a thing, they are to scared to. Then I start laughing.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask smiling.

Slenderman shuffles back and forth and clears his throat.

"Uh... Nichols been taken." He says uncomfortable.

I walk closer to him and grab his tie, pulling him down to my level. I look him in his "eyes". I feel my eyes fill with hate and anger, my face turns red.

"Who took her?" I say slowly and in a low voice.

Slenderman tries to stay strong but I feel his body shakes. He tries to talk but can't get it out. Offenderman gently pulls me back so I am away from the knives that were next to me. Slenderman straights up to fix his tie and to collect himself.

"We are on it, we know the location and the person behind it." Slender says with his voice shaking a little.

"Tell us." I demand.

"It's a man named Carter, he was a close friend of Alexanders. I guess he's been planing this for awhile now." He says looking at us.

"You guess?! He walked into a house with killers and took our baby, who was on the top floor! He WAS planning this and y-" Offenderman covers my mouth with his hand to stop me.

"We are just upset." He says angry but calm.

Slenderman nods in understanding and tells us that she's being held at the factory where Alexander took us.

"Promise me you won't go and attack without me." Slenderman begs us.

"You expect us to just sit here while someone has our daughter?!" Smexy yells.

"No, we will tell you when we will move in to get her back." Slender explains.

"I'm not-" I start but slender interrupts me.

"We know he's more dangerous then Alexander. You two could die, and (Y/N)... I can't tell you if you could survive another close call. Please trust me." He explains.

We both look at each other and sigh, we promise.

"Thank you. I'll give you an update tomorrow." Slender says.

He disappears in front of us and I grab a glass of water. Smexy goes upstairs as I go to the laundry room to change into my shorts and sports bra.

"Ready to go get our daughter back?" Smexy asks handing me my gun.

I turn around and he frowns.

"Sweetie, I love you but please don't wear that." He tells me.

I frown my eyebrows at him.

"I don't want another man seeing my sexy wife." He explains.

I roll my eyes and move pass him.

"I don't think he will focus on me for my boobs when I'm shooting him in the head." I say smiling at the thought.

I grab my second gun from the basement and place it in my thigh holster. I put on the holster and grab my ammunition holster, putting it on my hips. I rush upstairs and Smexy's now wearing only his trench coat with his hat. He holds a cigarette in his lips.

"Ready?" He asks tilting his hat forward.

"I thought you were quitting." I state out there.

"My daughters been kidnapped, bust my skull in for having one." He chuckles.

I laugh at his joke and hug him. He puts out his cigarette and hugs me back.

"She will be ok." He says gently.

I hide my face and cry a little into his chest. I suck in my tears and look up at him. He rubs my cheeks.

"I love you Offenderman." I say smiling.

He smile back.

"I love you too (Y/N)"

Only he would travel with me to deaths door step to bring back our daughter. He chuckles and kisses my forehead, knowing I hate the taste and smell of his breath after he smokes. He teleports us to the factory, we hide in the bushes and watch, waiting for the smallest bit of activity. I see some on the east side from a door, I motion to it and Smexy looks. I pull out my rose gun and load it.

"Shall we?" I ask smiling at my husband.

His eyes are out and his smile seems to have grown bigger. He breaths with a slight growl.

"Ladies first." He says in a deeper voice.

I roll my eyes and start to move through the tree line to the door. I see a man taking out trash, he's tall and tin. I sneak forward and tuck my gun away. I pull one of his arms behind his back and cover his mouth, he wiggles so I make it more painful.

"Hello there~. You're going to answer a few questions." I say harshly.

I move him to Smexy who wraps the man in his tentacles. The man is kept quite by having my gun in his mouth. He looks at us frightened and shakes wildly.

"Where is our daughter?" I ask in a cold voice.