Truth

I wake up the next morning and see Smexy and Nichol still here. I smile and as slowly and gently get out of bed. I walk downstairs and start to make breakfast. I hear someone walk around upstairs and start to come down. I crack some eggs, scrambling it as Smexy snakes his arms around me. I look up at him to see him looking at me with a dorky smile.

"What?" I say going back to the eggs.

"You're beautiful." He says.

I take off the eggs and turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His dorky smile fades into a frown and I become worried.

"What's wrong?" I ask gently.

"Why did the gun have your name on it?" He asks holding my sides.

"... it was a gift from my grandfather, I promise I've never used it before. I just hid it away because I knew you wouldn't have approved and Nichol can't play with it from where it is." I say carefully.

"Where is it?" He asks.

"In the small hole in the closet." I say and look down.

"Ok, well apart of me what's to scold you but another part is great full you had it... why weren't you scared?" He asks after a long pause.

"I was terrified, i thought I'd never see you or Nichol again. I really thought that I was going to die. When I saw the gun my greatest fear was him having the gun. I got over it because I knew his first few shots wouldn't line up to where he wanted it, so I got it before he could realize that." I say walking over and grabbing plates from the cabinet.

Smexy stays quiet for a few minutes and it kills me not knowing what he's thinking. I set the table and grab the high chair, putting it at the foot of the table.

"(Y/N) I-I... I need to be honest." He said suddenly.

I stopped dead in my tracks, I felt the tears start to fight their way up to my eyes. Is he going to break up with me for hiding a gun?

"You've been nothing but honest and kind with me, hiding the gun was for the best so I'm not mad... you're going to hate me." He says coming up behind me.

"I could never hate you." I say turning around now confused.

He looks down at the floor. Minutes pass of silence, I don't ask why because I know he will tell me when he's ready.

"I slept with one other girl while dating you." He finally says in a quiet voice

My eyes widen as I'm shocked. I feel my heart shrivel and sink in my chest. It becomes harder to breath as a lump forms in my throats and tears rush to my eyes and down my cheek. I watch him stand there as his lip quiver. I lean against the table and look down at the floor.

"(Y/N), I swear I killed her right after out of guilt. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm so sorry." He says stepping towards me.

I fall to the ground and let out small gasps and sobs. He gets on his knees and hovers his hands around me, afraid to touch me.

"Why?!" I look at him and yell.

"I was stupid. I was a horny bastard who didn't realize how much I had at home." He said gently.

"I just... am I not good enough?" I say covering my face feeling my heart ache in pain.

"No! (Y/N) you're perfect for me! I just didn't realize what I had and how far we would go. How much I would come to love you... I messed up." He says petting my head.

I jump up and run upstairs to Nichols room, finding her awake. I close the door and pick her up. I sit in the chair and hold her close, silently crying. I need a small bit of happiness to ease this pain. I hold her head and cry into her shoulder.

Hours later

I watch Nichol sleep and decide I can't hide in here forever. I slowly walk down the stairs to see smexy on the couch looking at something in front of him. I sneak into the laundry room and grab some of my old gym clothes in the dryer, quickly changing. I pull my hair into a ponytail, walking to the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and turn around to see smexy there.

"I'm going for a run." I say moving by him and out the front door.

I ended up running all over town and soon ran out of places to go so I start down the street I entered my first day here. After awhile I have to stop to get me breath back. I pant and lean against a tree. I start up again and think to myself.

'Why? Haven't I done everything for him? Am I not good enough? What did she have that I didn't? Does he even love me?' I ask myself these questions over and over. I turn around and head home when I notice it's past dark. I soon reach my house and walk through the front door to see the house is dark. I turn on the lights and see Smexy on the couch.

"Welcome back." He says quietly while turning towards me.

"Thanks" I say trying not to cry.

"Nichols in bed." He says.

"Ok." I say walking to the kitchen throwing away my bottle.

I hear him walk up behind me and gently touch my shoulder.

"Im truly am sorry." He says quietly.

"... I know. From now on I come with you when you leave to get food." I say turning around with tears in my eyes.

He nods. We stand in silence for a second but I end it by hugging him. He hugs me back and kisses my head.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight." He says.

"It's up to you, I don't care." I say looking at him.

He leans down and puts our foreheads together.

"Then I'd like to sleep next to you, my rose." He says.

"If you ever cheat again I will chop off your dick then take Nichol and move." I say darkly at him.

He moves back a little in fear and nods.

"Got it." He says quickly.

I go upstairs and take a shower changing into my pajamas. I walk into the bedroom and see Smexy already in bed. I climb in next to him, facing away from him. Even if I'm slightly less mad at him, doesn't mean I can stand to look at him. He gently turns over and rubs my back gently. I slowly fall asleep to this comforting feeling.