Secrets

It's hard living here, first Jeff walks around shirtless constantly and Smexy gets jealous when I look at the guy. The girls hate me being here because they think I'll try to steal their boyfriends, and Slender is working me to the bone! Now at least thirteen people go out and one interview takes 20 minutes and the guys ask about my activities with Smexy so it draws it out longer. I didn't get to go to bed till 4 in the morning one time. I do what I can for rent, clean mostly. This whole place needed it, I know they kill people but that's no excuse to not clean. I'm standing in the kitchen washing dishes when I feel hands snake around my waist followed by light, gentle, kisses on my neck.

"You look beautiful today." Smexy tells me.

"Thank you." I giggle.

"Hey, why don't we go on a date, we haven't been on one for awhile." He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"What did you have in mined?" I ask looking at him smiling.

"A picnic, in my rose field." He says sweetly and calm, I love hearing that voice.

"It's a date." I kiss his lips gently and go back to washing the dishes.

I hear someone enter the kitchen and open the fridge.

"What should I pack?" He asks kissing my head.

"You know what I like." I say back sweetly.

The fridge closes and I hear Jane pipe up.

"Get a room you two, no one what's to hear that or see you two all over each other." She snaps.

"Like you're the one to talk?" I say back looking at her.

She wants to say something else but stops. She slams the orange she grabbed on the counter, smashing it. Then she stomps out of the kitchen. I smirk and Smexy looks at me.

"What was that about? I thought you two would get along." He says leaning against the counter next to the sink.

"No, actually we hate each other. She's a bitch for no reason and I know things to shut her up. It's how we work." I say normally, drying a plate.

He takes the drying towel and I hand him wet plates and cups while I wash the silverware.

"What kind of things~?" He chuckles.

"Nothing you need to know." I say laughing a little.

He chuckles and we talk about other things. Soon the dishes are done and he pulls me outside to sit on the swigs. I sit down as he begins to push me lightly. It's a beautiful day, the sky is blue with white puffy clouds in it. I take in a deep breath and smell the wood of the forest, I look forward and see some proxies training with fire arms. Apart of me what's to join them.

"Tell me." Smexy says.

"Why?" I ask looking at him the best I could.

"No ones around to hear plus you know I can keep a secret." He says chuckling.

I stop the swing and look at him
over my shoulder. He knows it'll cost him. He places his hands over mine on the chains and kisses me deeply. The kiss quickly turns into heated passion as our tongues fighting each other. We split after a few minutes to catch our breaths. I look at him, eyes half lidded. He smirks and moves in front of me, kneeling.

"Your turn." He purrs.

"She's cheating on her boyfriend, I caught them in the laundry room... with two other guys." I say feeling a little bad.

He gasps and is shocked.

"Really?! Oh my god Jeff would be devastated." He says. "Have you told him?" He asks.

"No. You won't either because it's not our business." I warn him.

He puts his hands up like I have a gun pointed at him.

"Ok, I won't. But damn I knew she was one for getting around but WHILE dating someone is low." He sits on the other swing.

"A snake is a snake." I say looking at Jeff sharpening his knife.

Smexy follows my gaze and nods.

"That's why you've been watching him." He sighs.

I nod and grab Smexy's hand. I stand up and sit on his lap, he swings us a little but not enough to take his feet off the ground.

"I want to make sure he's ok when the day comes. You should know you're the only man for me." I tease him.

He chuckles and apologizes as he holds my waist with one arm so I don't fall off.

"I thought you were having second thoughts." He admits.

"I'd never." I kiss him and feel myself grow wet.

He kisses back and rubs my side. He groans into the kiss as I put pressure on his member.

"How long has it been?" He asks.

"A week." I answer.

"I need you now. I can't take it much longer." He growls slightly.

"Hurry up and solve this Alexander thing." I tease him.

We hear someone approach us and I turn to see slender.

"Since you are out here, you should learn how to shoot a gun incase Alexander attacks." He says without greeting us.

"But I-" I start but Smexy says I should to.

Before I know it I have a gun in my hand and I'm standing a few feet away from a fresh board of wood with a target painted on it. A few proxies are around us, Jeff and Jane being two.

"Ok, raise the-" slender starts.

Before he can finish I raise the gun and focus on the target. I fire six rounds and stop. I look at the target and lower the gun.

"I already knew how." I say and hand him the gun.

Sally runs to check my shots and cheers for me.

"It's a smiley face!!!" She yells at her dad.

He looks at me and nods. I nod back smiling and walk inside to get something to drink. When I walk in I notice how hot the house is.

"The air is broke." Ben says not looking away from the screen.

He has his shirt off, for a small guy he's well built. I mumble to myself and go to my room to change. I change into a simple tank top and shorts as Smexy walks in. I smile at him.

"The airs broke" I say and throw my cloths in the hamper.

"I heard but why wear clothes when you can wear me?" He asks moving close to me and smiles down at me.

"Hmmm. It's very tempting but I promise sally I'd play dolls with her." I say and kiss his cheek then his neck.

He pulls me close and pulls his neck away from me. I growl a little at him and he chuckles.

"You dare growl at me?" He teases.

I growl a little at him and he growls back, making me giggle. We kiss a few times and I leave to go to Sally's pretty pink princess room.