Final fight

I remove my gun from his mouth and he begs us.

"Please, I didn't touch your daughter. She's in the room where Alexander had you two." He says with horror in his eyes.

My husband leans over me, like a shield. His mouths tears to show more teeth, getting black saliva on my shoulder. I smirk at Smexy and he chuckles deeply at the man.

"He pissed himself." He growls as he chuckles.

I chuckle at the man and put my gun to his head.

"Thanks." I say before pulling the trigger.

A little blood gets on my cheek and I whips it off. Smexy gets off of me and let's go of the man.

"We didn't have to kill him sweetie." He says calmly.

"Yes we did, if we let him go he would run back to his boss and tell him we are here." I explain as I put my gun away.

He nods. I see he looks sad and tell him to bend down. When he does I kiss him quickly.

"She's ok."

Soon night falls and we move in to the door that the man came out of. As we creep through the halls we silently take out people. One Smexy broke the neck of two and I kill three by breaking their necks. I find three guys playing cards in front of the door leading to the room we were held. Smexy holds me by the side.

"Stay." He quietly says.

He lays one of his tentacles on the ground and puts it in the hall. I look at him confused but then it makes sense.

"DUDE THERES A SNAKE!!" One yells.

"Don't be a pussy! Let go catch it." Another says.

When two come around the corner Smexy wraps tentacles around their throats and pins them to the wall, to chokes them. I rush out and punch the man to scared to follow the "snake" in the throat. He choughs and gags as he falls to his feet. I break his neck easily, making his body go limp. I walk over to Smexy and he smiles at me, holding a body out to me by the neck as a gift showing he can provide for me. Sometimes in this form, he explains, him and his brothers black out and don't know what they are doing but can recognize loved ones. My husband is like a wolf and hunts humans to bring home for us to eat.

"Thank you sweetie." I say as he drops the body in front of me.

He drops the other and we walk to the door. He comes back to reality and looks at me. I wave him off and walk in.

There I see Nichol chained to the floor. Her white skin covered in bruises and her clothes are torn with slight burns. I walk up slowly to her and see the chains have wires attached to them so she is shocked.

"Sweetie?" I quietly ask her to see if she's awake.

Her head bobs a little and I start to remove the wires, careful not to touch the open wires. The door flies open and over 20 men rush in with guns to surround us. I look around and stand up slowly as Smexy growls at the men

"Well well well. If it isn't the infamous two who killed Alexander." Carter says appearing from the ring of men.

He's a short guy, shorter then me, and has beautiful black skin. I take note to ask what face wash he uses. He looks young, maybe 16.

"Hi Carter, I figured Alexanders lap dog would have ran off." I say sweetly.

I see his eyes change from happy to anger.

"Don't test me woman!" He yells, "In case you haven't noticed I have you surrounded with my top guys!" 

I look around as Smexy growls louder. I start the laugh and turn back to Carter, who looks more confused.

"Top guys? I think you should reconsider your hiring method." I say with a chuckle.

Carter growls and motions for his goons to attack us. Smexy moves behind me and I pat his leg. One guy rushes to me and I easily take him down with a blow from my fist. I stomp on his temps, killing him. The other men see this and hesitate to attack.

"Get her! She can't take you all!! Kill the monster but take her alive!!" Carter yells.

I grow angry at the fact he called my husband a monster. I pull out my gun and shoot the first few that attack me, by now Smexy moves away and is easily killing them. Tearing them limb from limb. I run to the door we entered and reload. I see they surrounded me and are about to shoot so I duck down into a role, kicking a gun up and shooting the man in the bottom of his jaw. I grab his gun and jump back shooting a few more before I have to move again. They chase me to the other side of the room, I see Smexy finishing the last guy and turn to me.

We work together, he turns off the lights as he puts me on a metal support beam. He knocks everyone down and kills a few. Lucky for us the moon provides enough light so I can still see. I get a few head shots and jump down. Smexy turns on the lights again and finishes off the last ones. I rush to Nichol and get a few more wires off before I feel a sharp pain in my arm, I've been stabbed. I grab the hand and break it to see it's Carter.

I tackle him as he pulls out a gun. I see the floor is now covered in water.

"Smexy, get on a support beam." I order.

Carter laughs as I pin his hand with the gun to the ground.

"You'll loose. Either way, you'll be shocked along side your daughter and die." He says.

"So will you kid." I say in a low voice.

I feel Smexy behind me and I growl at him.

"If I keep him in the water he won't call it!" I shout at Smexy.

He nods and finishes removing the wires. He gets Nichol out and teleports somewhere.

"Then there were two." Carter says.

He wiggles out a leg and kicks me off. I scream in pain when I land on my stab wound. I quickly think and shoot him in both legs, I have one shot left. I stand up as he falls down. I hold my arm and walk up to him, my vision becoming blurry.

"Why, after all the years. Why now?" I ask him kicking him on his side.

He chuckles.

"You killed my friend." He says as I nod.

"Smexy did at our wedding. He had it coming. Now you take on his work and kidnap our daughter. Torture her to do what? Prove you're like Alexander?" I ask.

He chuckles and fires a gun at me, it catches my ear. I kick him in the side and move the gun away, making sure there's nothing else around him. I hold him down with my foot.

"It over!" I yell.

"No!" He yells back.

I aim my gun at his head but then dart to the window without meaning to.

"Now!" He yells.

I feel a slight shock as I jump onto through the window, breaking it. I roll onto the grass and breath heavily. I stand up and walk to the window. I watch the poor boy flop around like a fish in the water. I aim my gun and fire, another head shot. I turn around and see yellow glowing strings.

"Hey toymaker." I say to the figure coming out of the shadows.

He nods. I see, he made me move but how did he know when it'd go off. I see Jane come out of the building.

"Don't say I never helped you." She says.

"You turned it on?" I ask.

She nods. I nod and open my mouth to thank them but I collapse before I could. The world goes dark and I feel someone scoop me up.