The News

I get ready for our date and wear a simple outfit. I walk downstairs and see Smexy ready at the door. I walk up to him and kiss him sweetly.

"Mmm, you look beautiful." He says wrapping his arms around me.

I giggle and can't help but blush.

"You know this is an everyday look." I say putting my hair behind my ear.

"And you make it beautiful." He kisses my hand smiling at me.

"Says the one whose always looking handsome." I laugh a little.

We walk to the field and I see he laid out a blanket in front of the rock. He brought a huge bowl of chocolate strawberries with a bottle of Champagne. I smile at him and he helps me sit down. I watch him pour me a glass and hands it to me.

"Ok, you've outdone yourself." I say giggling.

"Good." He says smiling.

We cheer and sip our drinks, I only have a tiny sip before stopping. He feeds me strawberries and I him while we talk and laugh. He leans against the rock and pats his chest. I scoot over and lay against him, listening to his heart. He kisses my head and plays with my hair.

"Where did you lean to shoot a gun?" He asks.

"My gramps before he died." I answered.

He nods and lays his head on mine. We both enjoy the quiet and each other's presence for a few minutes. I feel his body slowly relax and I summon all my courage.

"Smexy." I say in a quiet voice.

"Hm?" He looks at me and smiles.

"I'm late." I say smiling at him.

"For what?" He asks frowning. "Did you tell slender you'd work extra hours?" He sounds like he's about to scold me.

I laugh and kiss him.

"My period is late. Has been for a full month now." I say and watch him react.

He smiles and hugs me tightly. He kisses my face over and over while I laugh. I see his face and see a huge grin on it, I cup his face and kiss him gently.

"So you're pregnant?!" He asks excited and unable to hold still.

"I don't know for sure. I'll take a test when we get back." I say and kiss him again.

He laughs and smiles while I hug him tightly.

Back at the mansion

I step out of the bathroom holding the test and Smexy looks at me. He has one arm across his body and his other arm bent to his mouth. I notice a few close proxies to us and his brother is with him, all look equally anxious. I smile and nod, tearing up a little. Everyone cheers and claps for us while Smexy picks me up in his arms hugging me. I kiss his head and hug him back. Everyone congratulates us and soon go back to their lives. Me and Smexy go to our room and I lay on the bed. He walks around rambling with a huge grin.

"I'm going to be a father! (Y/N)! You're going to be a mother! The mother of my child." He kneels beside the bed and grabs my hand.

I smile and kiss him.

"I love you." I say sweetly.

"I love you to. And you to." He says rubbing my belly.

I laugh and he climbs in bed with me to hold me. I soon fall asleep on him. A few hours later I wake up to him kissing my cheek.