Small moment

I start to make dinner as Nichol eats her cereal. I turn on some music and start to dance around her to make her laugh at me. I pick her up and sway my hips to the beat and bounce a little. She laughs at us while we dance around the kitchen. I hear a chuckle at the door way and see Smexy leaning against the door frame.

"Come on babe." I say smiling at him.

He shakes his head and raises his hand.

"No thanks." He says chuckling.

I stop and put Nichol in her high chair again. I walk up to him and grab his hands. He pulls back a little but not hard, I hold his hands and sway a little. His smile grows and pulls me close by the waist. I wrap my arms around his neck loosely as he matches my swaying. We slowly dance and put our foreheads together, enjoying this small moment. I close my eyes and let my other senses take over. I feel Smexy pull me closer and rub my back gently.

"I love you." He says gently.

I open my eyes and smile at him. I kiss his lips gently, cupping his face.

"I love you too." I say sweetly back.

We have dinner and take turns feeding Nichol. We laugh and giggle when she smears mashed potatoes on her face. I grab a napkin and clean it up as Smexy takes a photo.

"You're silly!" He says tickling her neck.

The puppy paws my leg and I hand him a little roast beef. I look at my family and sigh happily. I wouldn't change it for a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know it's short tonight but I'm having a little writers block.

I started a new story but it's a slenderman x reader. I hope you guys check it out and like it.

I'd like to thank all the people who added, voted, commented, and followed the story this far. It really means a lot to me and I thought you'd guys appreciate a personal thank you from me.

I'd also like to say I'm going on a small vacation and won't be writing in either of my stories till I get back. BUT that doesn't mean I won't be working on them! I actually see drama going down in this story and the other story, so they will be long(I'm so sorry).

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the small moments in life.