Attacked

We all eat dinner in our own rooms since no one wants to cross paths with Jeff or Jane. I'm getting more soup when I see Jeff's white hoody come beside me. I look at him and see his eyes are red, I frown a little and hug him.

"I'm so sorry." I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"It's ok... do you know who?" He asks.

I pull him out of the hug but keep my hands on his shoulders. He looks so sad and broken, should I? He puts his hands on the sides of my arms.

"Please, I need to know." He begs starting to cry again.

I sigh and whip his tears away with my thumbs.

"It was Ben and laughing jack." I say quietly. "You won't attack them Jeff." I say sharply.

"Why not?!" He pulls away from me and turns away.

"What good will it do? She will come back and be punished by slender, the boys will fight over her and they all three will end up heartbroken... Just focus on yourself." I say grabbing his shoulder.

He looks at me and nods. I give him one last hug and he goes back to his room. I grab my bowl and go back to me room, finding Smexy at the desk. He looks at me with a smile but it quickly fades. I set my bowl down next to his on the desk, I rest my head on his.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried turning to me to look at me.

"I told Jeff who Jane cheated on him with. He looked so sad and broken Smexy." I said tearing up a little.

"Hey. You did the right thing, he deserved to know the truth." He says cupping my face.

I get on my knees and rest my head in his lap. I feel horrible for him and Smexy because they both were hurt today.

"Aren't you mad at Jane?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes and no. I'm pissed she claimed I attacked her when I didn't but I got a nice video of us out of it." He says smiling.

This makes me laugh a little and he starts to run his fingers through my hair. I fold my arms under my head and stay there for a few minutes so my soup cools. I lift my head and eat my soup that is now warm, I watch Smexy work and ask him about how the company is doing.

"Great actually. We are seeing record highs, meaning I might get a raise." He says smiling.

"Oh my god babe! That's awesome!" I say hugging his hips.

"Well the extra money will be nice to get the baby stuff." He says rubbing my head.

"Are you excited?" I ask looking up at him.

"Of course! I'm going to be a dad!" He smiling down at me with a huge grin.

I stand up and kiss him. He wraps an arm around me pulling me closer.

"Got any names in mined?" I ask.

"Actually yea! I've got Andrew, (Y/N) Jr., Carmen, William, Zahara, and Bella." He says reading off a list on his desk.

"(Y/N) Jr?" I giggle out.

"To much?" He asks.