Alexander

I pull myself away from Smexy's grasps when I'm almost late for my haircut.

"Reschedule love. I still crave you." He pulls me away from the front door to press me against his naked body that's still a little wet from our shower just now.

He leans down and kisses my neck gently. I smile as his hand travels down to my thigh, lifting my skirt. I snap out of his trance and jolt away. I look back as I open the door.

"You have a left hand, use it." I say with a smile as I walk out.

I walk down the sidewalk and soon I'm in the town. I smile and nod to people as they wish my a good evening, lately I've been the talk of the town and this is the first I've been out since that night. I walk into the barber shop and hear bells greet me. People look my way and whisper, quickly stopping as soon as they started.

"Good evening (Y/N)! Sit here." A man pats the seat in front of him.

I nod and feel my anxiety take cocaine with a side of two expressos. I walk over and sit down looking at all the trinkets around the mirror. He puts the back cover over me and messes with my hair a little.

"Wow, you have great hair! Lovely color! What are you wanting today, a trim?" He asks looking at me in the mirror.

"I'm actually going up quite a few inches. I'm going to my shoulders please." I say smiling trying to hide my feelings of panic.

He nods and laughs grabbing the hair brush.

"I take it you're nervous. Don't worry I'm the best around." He says reassuring me with a smile.

He starts with the back and makes little small talk with me. He mostly talks to the woman behind me who watches me closely. I ended up shutting my eyes to try to calm down, it only made it worse. This was the first time I got such a short haircut, I normally kept my hair long. He taps my shoulder when he's done and I open my eyes slowly. My hair is gone... I kinda like it.

"Told you I'm the best." He teases. "I went ahead and added layers thought you'd like it more." He looks at me in the mirror.

I thank him and pay him with cash, I leave the shop and start my way home. I slowly come up on the coffee shop and find myself standing in line. I mess with my hair and look around as I wait. I see I'm next and order a mocha and black regular coffee for Smexy. I wait in line as they make my drink, I look around again and see a man staring at me. I quickly look back to the barista and pay. I grab my coffees and head to the door. Of course he's there to hold open the door for me. I see he's tall and handsome, but something off.

"Thanks." I mumble and quickly walk out.

He follows me and tries to talk to me. I answer in short sentences as he struggles to keep up with me.

"You like it here?" He asks.

"Yes." I answer not looking at him.

"Care to let me take you around town?" He asks.

"I have a boyfriend." I answer harshly.

"He doesn't need to know, come on. Let me tell you who I am." He steps in front of me.

I close my eyes and look at him as I feel myself grow angry.

"Look, I don't care who you are. Nor do I want to go anywhere with you. If you don't mind, I'd like to get home to my boyfriend and have the best sex of my life. Excuse me." I say as I shove by him.

"I like your personality, so bitchy." He says following me again. "I'm Alexander." He says.

I pause and look down. He's Alexander?! He's following me like a lost puppy and he is suppose to be smart! He's hitting on me like it's nothing and just said who he was like it was nothing! I slowly turn around and look at his face, he doesn't know I know.

"Ok, Alexander, two things. One WHAT PART OF "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! SECOND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR WHO YOU ARE, GO BOTHER SOME OTHER GIRL!" I scream in his face and watch his face turn to embarrassment.

I turn away and see people staring at him, whether it's to see if the past will repeat itself or for drama, I don't know. I quickly walk home and open the door to find Smexy there on the couch. I put the coffees down and close the door, locking it quickly. Smexy looks at me and sees me alarmed. He stands up and rushes over to me holding me in his arms. I start to hyperventilate in his arms and hold him tightly. I'm not scared of Alexander himself but I was scared he'd attempt what the past two did.

"(Y/N), what happened?! What's wrong?!" He asks kneeling down.

"Alexander, h-he was following me and was t-talking to me. I thought he would attack me." I start to tear up a little and Smexy hushed me.

"Shhh, you're safe, I'm here." He tells me.

He calms me down and tells me to wait on the couch. I do and hear him rushing around upstairs, I already know what he's doing. He comes down with suitcases and tells me to hold on to him. I do and he teleports us to the mansion, in Slenders office. He's not here and Smexy tells me to stay put while he looks for him. I hear him go downstairs and I slowly creep to the top of the staircase to listen.

"You said he wasn't anywhere near the town! That he wouldn't talk to her!" Smexy yells.

"How was I suppose to know?! You know he's unpredictable!!" Slender yells back.

Other proxies join me to listen. They all look at me when they know they are talking about Alexander.

"What did he say to her?" Slender asks calmly.

"I don't know! I didn't think to ask my hyperventilating girlfriend what he said to her, I was only thinking about getting her here!" Smexy yells.

There was a long pause.

"She said she thought he would attack her." Smexy says finally.

"Do you blame her for thinking so?... she can stay here till this is all over. If he had the audacity to talk to her in daylight who knows what he will do next." Slender says.

We hear them step towards the stairs and we scatter like rats as quickly and quietly as possible. I barely make it into the office when they get into the hall. I look out the window and try to act natural. The door opens and they tell me I'm staying here for awhile. I nod and look at Smexy.

"I'll stay too, but I'll have to go to the house sometimes." He says rubbing my cheek.

I know this is a lie but I let it slide. I hug him and thank Slender. He leads up to the attic/room and tells us dinner is at 6. I hug him before he goes and thank him again. He hugs me back awkwardly then leaves quickly. I sit on the bed and hide my face in my hands. Smexy sits next to me and pulls me into a hug, kissing my head.

"It's ok, I'm here. I won't let him get you." He says calmly but his hand on my shoulder grips harder slightly.