Pain part 1

(Hey guys this chapter and the next will be extremely sad and will have a miscarriage. Some readers may not be able to handle it so I thought you'd like a warning!)

Weeks pass and I found out I was pregnant once again. I walk downstairs to find Nichol, now 9 in slender time, and Smexy sitting on the couch. I walk out and hug them both from behind.

"I'm pregnant." I tell them.

Smexy of course jumps up with excitement while Nichol looks confused. Smexy picks me up to shower me with kisses. I hug him tightly and look at Nichol.

"Sweetie, you're going to have a sibling. A brother or sister." I say as Smexy picks her up next.

She squeals with delight because she wanted a sibling for awhile now. She constantly ask for one but we tell her we can't simply buy one.

~flashback~

"Nichol, we can't buy a baby." I say as I chop carrots.

She flops on the floor and starts to cry. I look up, closing my eyes in a small attempt to calm down. I put down the knife and make her stand, to which she flops down again crying harder.

"Nichol Rosemary! Listen to me now!" I slightly yell at her.

Her being the obedient child she is, she stops and listens.

"Me and daddy can't buy one because they grow in a garden that's in mommies belly." I say sweetly.

"But how?" She asks.

I whip her tears away and pinch her cheek.

"A fairy gives mommy a seed to put in my belly button and it grows. Why do you think I eat carrots and broccoli all the time?" I ask playfully tickling her.

~end of flashback~

We laughed and kisses each other's cheeks. Smexy of course tells his brothers Splendor and Trendy so the word would spread quickly.

~few mouths later~

No ones home. Nichol went with her father to the mansion, she's probably going to spend the night. Nichol nonstop talks about the new baby and how much of an awesome big sister she will be. I lay on the couch and dose off here and there, it's so quite without the two here. Mayhem flops on the floor in front of me so I dangle my arm over the edge and pet his soft fur. I drift again and wake up when Smexy opens and closes the door. I sit up and smile at him as he walks in. I put my feet on the floor, patting next to me.

"I gotta work." He whines.

I raise an eyebrow at him and smirk.

"You really want to pass up a night to be as loud as we want?" I teasingly ask.

He quickly rushes over and sits down. I giggle as he pulls me on his lap. I kiss his lips gently at first but then notice he's wearing his trench coat. He attacks me neck with bites after he kisses the spot.

"Sweetie, are you naked? Mm!" I ask rubbing his chest.

He nods and wraps his arms tightly around me, making me be flat against his body. Well as flat as possible, my belly is sticking out a little. I laugh and bite his ear lightly.

"Let's go upstairs." I say sweetly in his ear.

I stand up but feel a sharp pain in my lower belly. Smexy frowns his eyebrows in concern, asking what's wrong. I rush upstairs and into the bathroom, dropping my pants. I sit down and groan out in pain. I soon finish and stand, looking. I scream at the sight of our babies fetus floating in the toilet surrounded with blood and black chunks of placenta, I even see the cord still attached to its belly. I cover my mouth and try to look away but can't, tears flood my eyes as Smexy comes in.

"What happened?!" He asks me.

I don't look at him, I stand frozen in horror when the secound wave of pain hits me. He picks me up and teleports me to Smilies office, trying not to run into Nichol. He lays me on the table as Smilie closes the door.

"What happened?!" The doctor asks.

"I don't know! She ran into the bathroom and then screamed after awhile. I ran in and there was blood in the toilet!" Smexy quickly says.

I hold my stomach and try to hold as still as possible, the nurse takes off my pants. I sob uncontrollably when I see the doctors face, knowing what's going on.

"Smexy please leave. She will be fine!" The doctor says.

He leaves but I know he's waiting at the door.

"I'm having a miscarriage?" I ask starting to hyperventilate.

"Please breath normally (Y/N)." He says as his nurse puts me to sleep. "You will be ok." Were the last words I heard.