Bella Rose

I stay outside all day installing the system but Smexys house is twice as big as my old one so it took twice as long. It doesn't help that I know my stalker is watching me. I'm facing the fuse box but I just feel someone staring at me, he could be a hundred miles away but it feels like he's right behind me. I walk around the other side and the feeling go away for a second but then it comes back. I put my phone up to my ear and start talking as I walk to the front of the house.

"Hey!... Yes ma'am I'm almost done. Can I come inside to instal it in there?... Ok thanks, I just didn't want you to be alarmed." I say as I grab my stuff to walk in.

I go to close the door but see a man across the street. He has a black jacket with the hood up, black jeans, black shoes, and a mask on. I stare at him for a second and he lifts a camera up to snap a photo of me. I close the door and lock it, I rush around the house closing and locking everything and shutting curtains. Smexy walks up from the cellar and I peek out of the living rooms curtains. He's still there so I snap a few photos myself. Smexy looks with me and growls next to my head.

"That him?" He asks as his eyes appear.

"I think, he took photos of me in the doorway." I say back watching him walk down the sidewalk.

I close it and look at him motioning to his eyes.

"Why?" I ask.

"It happens when I get angry or protective." He says looking away.

I lean up and kiss his cheek sweetly. He goes back to the cellar and I finish up the inside. He tells me he will cook when he hears the pots banging together. I put them back and go upstairs to work. It's about 9ish when I check the time. I go downstairs and still see he hasn't started. I roll my eyes and go down into the cellar to find him organizing his meats. I stand on the stairs and watch him with my arms crossed, getting more and more angry as he continues. He looks at me and smiles.

"I'm going to go get pizza." I say annoyed slightly.

I see him mental face slap himself and he comes over with a arm in hand.

"I'm sorry honey, I got caught up. Let me go." He offers placing his free hand on my arm.

"No, I need the fresh air." I say smiling at him.

I go back upstairs and grab my jacket. I'm not annoyed anymore, I can't seem to be mad at him for long periods of time. I grab Bella and put her on her leash, I walk out and lock the door. I walk down the sidewalk and see Jeff and Ben in their human forms, I smile and wave. Ben waves back while Jeff nods quickly. I carry on and see the store is still open. I go in with Bella at hand and the female cashier greets us. The cashier doesn't mind Bella being in here because everyone thinks she's my support dog or something, cause a well trained dog can't exist unless it's a support dog. I grab a frozen cheese pizza and pay for it.

"Have a goodnight!" She calls out as we open the door.

"You too!" I say back with a smile. I start to walk back when I get the feeling again.

I walk normally and Bella follows at my side. I hear footsteps behind me, trying to match mine. I turn the corner on to the street that I live on and feel the person get closer. I see my house and Jeff and Ben start to go into our yard. I'm only three houses down.

"HEY GUYS!" I yell out as I pass under a street lamp.

They look at me and start to rush over as I feel someone grab my hair, yanking it down. I fall back and drop Bella's leash and the pizza. I feel someone grab my neck and hear Bella bark. I choke for a second but the person lets go when Bella jump on them and sinks her sharp teeth into their arm. I stand up and look at the two wrestling and quickly go to get Bella off and out of danger. I had just grabbed her collar and go to stomp on his face when I hear a gun shot, then Bella whimper. I lean down and catch Bella in my arms as she whimpers even more, wiggling and kicking in pain. The guy runs away and Jeff chases after him as Ben kneels down beside me.

"Oh my god, are you ok!?" He yells grabbing my shoulder, but his words sound muffled as I look down at my dog.

I watch and hold Bella as her eyes slowly close and she stops breathing. I scream and hold her head against mine. I cry historically as a crowd form around us. I rock us back and forth a little as people hear my sobs of pure sorrow and anguish. A few people try to step closer to comfort me but Ben tells them to stay back. Andy comes rushing and he kneels next to me while Ben rushes off to the forest I think.

"Sweetie?" He says gently.

I shake my head and look at him while tears fall from my eyes quickly. He starts to reach for me but stops, he knows not even he can ease my pain. I look back down at Bella's lifestyle body and see the blood on my hand that's over her heart. It must have hit her heart making her death quick. I set her down on the ground gently to take off her collar. Jeff comes back and a man struggles against his grip.

I turn to see the man, sadness is quickly joined by anger. I stand up and rush to the man. I grab his shoulder and punch him across the jaw making him fall to the ground. I get on top of him and scream at him while I punch him over and over, left. right. left. right. left. right.

"YOU KILLED MY DOG!!! YOU KILLED BELLA ROSE!!!" I scream as Jeff tries to pull me off but I push him off making him fall to.

I continue punching the man and people watch in horror. I keep screaming at him and Andy finally gets me off of him. I scream at him still and break down in tears as Andy holds me in a bear hug from the back.

"YOU FUCKING MURDER!!!! YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" I try to wiggle free as Trendy shows up in his police man form.

"Whoa, what's going on here?" He asks raising both hands as he steps between us.

"HE KILLED MY DOG!!!!... He killed Bella." I say looking down and slumped over, falling to the ground letting out sobs.

Andy scoops me in his arms and cradles me as I cry into his neck, wrapping my arms around him. I look at Bella and see Ben and Jeff gently placing her on a black blanket.

"Bella Rose, I'm so sorry." I say weakly and quietly.

Trendy handcuffs the man and tells people to go home. People do as Jeff and Ben take Bella to our backyard, Trendy waits for the crowd to go away then takes the man to mansion where he will be till I come to decide his fate. Me and Andy just sit there for awhile holding each other, I cry and say her name over and over as he shushes me.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." He says, his voice quivering a little.

He carries me home and I cry myself to sleep in bed as he go outside to tell the boys thank you.