Fight

It's been two weeks and Smexy and I have been taking turns with Nichol, we alternate turns, except when she needs food when it falls on his turn, then he takes two turns. We have figured out a complete system and it helps a lot that she's an easy baby. She doesn't cry much but is quickly growing. Now she can support her own head and even attempt to sit up by herself. I was a little worried at first but Smexy says that's how his kind grow up.

I'm on the floor with Nichol playing peek a poo. She giggles and grabs my nose every time I revel my face. Smexy is watching us on the couch chuckling. I scoop her up in my arms and give her kisses on her cheek, she gives me one back by placing her open mouth on my jawline and licking that spot.

"Thank you sweetie!" I say and rub our noses together.

I put her down on her play mat and put a few toys around her. I stand up and whip her spit off. I sit next to Smexy and lay my head on his shoulder, watching our child play with her stuffed elephant I made her.

"Why don't you play with me like that?" He tease me.

I shift my body to face him and cover my face just to uncover it saying "peek a boo!" Smiling at him. He laughs and grabs my nose. I pull my nose away and kiss him. This turns into a small make out section. I smile into the kiss and crawl on his lap, placing my hands on his neck. He smirks while sliding his hands up my shirt to my lower back. I giggle and break the kiss to put our foreheads together.

"What?" He chuckles a little.

"I don't want Nichol to see us." I say bitting my lip.

He smiles and moves his hands down to my butt, squeezing it harshly. I squeal in response and lean back shocked.

"Ill lay her down, its around that time anyways." He says with a purr.

I climb off to stand as he stands up too. He picks her up and I walk up to her.

"Goodnight sweetie." I say gently kissing her head.

Smexy starts to walk to the stairs.

"Let's go take a nap." He says as he goes up the stairs.

I clean up the toys and fold her mat, putting them into the toy basket. I straighten up and feel someone put a cloth over my mouth, I struggle against the grip and soon black out as I hear Smexy come down the stairs.

I wake up in a dark room, dazed and confused. I look up and barely make out a crib in front of me. It hits me that Alexander finally attacked and we had let our guard down. I curse myself and try to move my hands but find them tied behind my back.

"Of course." I mumble quietly.

"(Y/N)?" I hear Smexy say in the dark in his raspy voice meaning he just woke up to.

The lights suddenly come on and we let out a hiss in pain to the sudden lights. I see the crib is in front of me and I can barely see the top of Smexy's head on the other side. I look at the crib closer and see it's our crib at home with Nichol inside sound asleep. I start to struggle against the ties and find it useless for me left hand but my right hand slips out easily.

Alexander comes into view in front of the crib so he can see all three of us.

"Cute baby." He says looking inside.

"Don't touch her!" I yell as he reaches in.

"Shhhh, you'll wake her." He says picking her up.

I start to struggle more and notice my gun in the front part of his pants. I hear Smexy growl but stop quickly stop when electricity can be heard. I feel the anger rise up in me knowing he's holding Nichol and torturing Smexy.