Monsters

I wake up to Nichol jumping on me, I groan in pain as she flops down on my stomach. I sit up and hold her close to make her stop.

"Mommy! Wake up!" Nichol screams happily.

"I'm up." I answer setting her next to me.

She jumps up and out the door screaming.

"Me and daddy made you breakfast!!!" She screams.

I giggle and look out the window. Light shines through but doesn't touch the bed, leaving it in the dark still. I get up and dressed into a tank top with shorts. I shuffle down the stairs and am greeted by a hug from Nichol. She reaches above my knees now, i need to get her more clothes. I am dragged to the table by my hand.

"Sit sit!!" She says smiling.

I help her in her chair, Smexy rubs my lower back gently. I smile at him and lean agist him gently.

"You seem in a better mood." He says smiling.

"The guy made a huge error so I think they will realize it's fake. Oh and I took care of that body in the basement." I say kissing him.

He chuckles knowing I'm joking and roughly grab my butt.

"Good, it was starting to smell." He says letting me go.

I walk to my seat and look at the meal. Pancakes with bacon, I grab a piece of bacon. I take a bite as Smexy grabs my wrist.

"That's a person!" He tells me yelling slightly.

I spit it out quickly and try to wash it out with orange juice. Nichol looks sad and hiccups, something she does before she starts to cry.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Smexy asks, rubbing her cheek.

I put the rest of the person bacon on his plate and through away the piece that was in my mouth.

"Mommy doesn't like it." She hangs her head and starts to cry.

I rush up to her and kneel down.

"No sweetie, I'm happy you made this for me with daddy! You know how you don't like eating carrots?" I ask sweetly and calmly.

She nods and tries to hide behind her hair. I push it behind her ear to cup her face.

"I just don't like eating people. Everyone has their likes and dislikes." I say.

She looks at me sniffing.

"Do you like pancakes?" She asks sweetly.

I while her tears and nod.

"I love them." I say smiling.

I kiss her cheek making her giggle. I sit down again and she starts to eat. I take a few pancakes, asking Smexy for the O+. He hands it over, starting to talk about his job.

I cover the pancakes, slyly looking at Nichol. She's watching me. I cut a piece off, taking a bite. I smile and put down my fork. I grab the pancake to eat it with my hands quickly. She laughs as Smexy stops in mid sentence to stare at me. I motion to Nichol and he nods, doing the same with his. She laughs more and more. Two stuffed mouths later and not being able to swallow, she asks to go play.

I nod unable to talk. She sides out of her chair, opening the door for mayhem. She changes and run after him leaving the door open. I lean back to close it. I finally get the pancake down but syrup is left on my face. I look at Smexy and smile.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask.

He tries not to laugh by covering his mouth, if he laughs the pancake in his mouth will end up on me. I whips my face off but my mouth still feels sticky. He gets it down and shakes his head.