The Plan

It's been an hour since I called the doctor. Bella is asleep next to me on the couch, I watch her and smile. I laugh at the movie as I hear the brothers enter through the back. I stand up and wake up Bella. She grumbles at me, I grab her caller, leading her outside.

"Hey babe! Where's the cute outfit you had on?" Smexy asks.

I face the brothers. It's weird seeing the others in their human forms but I shrug that off. They change into their normal forms.

"I... hehe well..." I honestly didn't know where to start.

Smexy rubs my face as the others sit at my table.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a sweet gentle voice.

I kiss his hand and hold it for a second.

"Look in the office." I say looking down.

Smexy looks at his brothers and they all shrug. He laughs and puts his hat on my head. At this point I remember the cake and run to the oven. I pull it out and place it on the island. I grab a knife and gently cut and places the cake on the small plates. Smexy looks at it and sighs a breath of relief, holding his chest.

"It's a welcome home cake." He says. "I bet the presents are in the office." He says walking to the office door.

I hand them the cakes  he opens the door. He pauses as he stares at the body, his brothers eat the cake, complementing it. He slowly shuts the door and walks back to me, kneeling down. I look at him and expect him to yell at me but his face shows concern.

"Are you ok?" He asks calmly and slowly.

"Yea, just stunned I did it." I say back.

His brothers look at each other and go to look. They open the door and gasps at the bloody sight. Splendor shuts the door and the look at me.

They rush back over and all kneel in front of me.

"What happened (Y/N)?" Slender asks.

"We aren't mad, just worried." Splendor say.

"Is that the cop?" Trendy asks.

"Give her room guys." Smexy tells them.

I stand up and walk to the living room and grab the remote. They follow and I change the station it's on.

"Honey this isn't the time for a movie." Smexy says reaching for the remote.

"Don't." I say and look at him.

He drops his hand and I pull up my security cameras. They all let out a "oh" and find a seat. I rewind the camera in the office, luckily I put it in the upper corner so the whole thing was caught. I turn up the volume and play it. We all quietly watch and I watch as I bring the skull down on his. I still feel no emotion when I should. They hear my side of their phone call and see me kick him.

"Why didn't you say it was an emergency?" Slender asks.

"It would have caused an alarm and proxies would have came to see." I say back emotionless.

I stop the tape and change it back to normal tv, then turn it off. There's a long pause of silence.

"Well i don't know if anyone else is thinking it, but that guy is lucky offender didn't get him." Splendor says in a cheerful voice.

I nod and look at Smexy, he pulls me on his lap and cradles me.

"I'm ok Smexy." I say hiding my face.

"I should have been here." He says back, trying to hide his face in my neck.

"Don't blame yourself. I'm fine, he got what he deserved." I say kissing his cheek.

"But you're my mate and I have to protect you!" He yells as his lip quivers.

I sit up right and hold his head in my chest. He wraps his arms around me tightly, pulling me close. I kiss his head and rub his shoulders and neck, reminding him I'm ok.

We five talked it over and decided I'd stay with Smexy at his house as a few proxies clean the blood up, slender and Trendy will take care of the body. Splender will tell the proxies they can't go kill tonight and why. I pack an overnight bag and walk downstairs to find the brothers gone. I walk into the office and see them around the body, the room smells like blood now. They look at me.

"I can't believe you really just used a skull to do this." Trendy says.

I nod and go to put the cake in the fridge. Smexy walks in and hold me again. I hug him and hide my face.

"I'm so sorry." He says again.

I look at him and smile.

"I'm ok. I should have listened to you when you said something was strange about him." I say and hold his cheek.

"I'm just happy you're ok." He says.

I stand on my toes as he leans down. I kiss his sweetly, he kisses me back and chuckles. I pull back and look at him confused.

"I gotta admit watching you kill him was arousing to me." He purrs him my ear.

I giggle.

"Is sex all you think about?" I look at his with half lidded eyes.

"No, but I can't help it when I'm around you." He says back.

I say goodbye to the brothers and follow Smexy to his front door. He opens the door and I step in. He walks in and grabs my bag from my hands. I look at him and he kisses me.

"You know I love you and would protect you, right?" He asks frowning a little.

I nod and smile at him.

"Id do the same for you." I say back.

He nods and shows me to the couch. I sit down as he sits next to me, I lean on him. He kisses my head and puts his arm around me. I kiss his jaw line as he smiles, turning on the tv. He chooses a movie and looked at me.

"You just killed a man and you're not worried or anything." He says smiling and rubbing my leg.

"Should I be? He was clearly going to do something horrible to me, I defended myself, and he died. Your brothers are taking care of the body and I have you here to protect me. I'm not worried." I say smiling at him.

His smile grows so I can see his sharp teeth.

"Say that part about me again." He purrs gets closer to my face.

"I have you to protect me." I say leaning in.

"You still smell like blood, my rose." He says

I pull back and sniff my self.

"Really? I'm sorry." I say looking down.

He lift my chin, kissing me sweetly.

"I love it." He says smirking.

I climb on his lap and he licks my neck. I lift his chin and kiss him passionately. He smiles as he kisses me back, rubbing up the back of my thighs to my butt. He bites my lip while spanking me. I pull back and narrow my eyes at him playfully.

"Doctor my body hurts, can you help me?" I say in a innocent voice.

"Hmmm, I think I got something for that." He picks me up, taking me up stairs.