Moving forward

I woke up later on in the evening, without Nichol here but mayhem in my arms. I kiss the back of his neck and pet him.

"Don't let Smexy catch us." I say jokingly.

I get up and slowly walk downstairs to find the house dim. I know what this means, I step into the kitchen to find Smexy making dinner. The tables candles are lit with the plates and silverware neatly placed. I smile at his kind gesture. I slowly walk over to him and hug him. He, in return, rubs my hand gently.

"You must be hungry." He says gently.

I nod as he turns to face me. He looks down at me and I stare back at him. We don't smile, we don't laugh... we don't speak. We know what the other is thinking, how we are blaming ourselves. He is the first to break down in tears, coving the place where his eyes would be with a single hand.

"I should have sensed something was wrong. Rosey and Vance died because I couldn't sense it." He sobs out covering him face with both hands now.

I tear up as I watch my husband cry about how loosing our unborn children were his fault. I gently take his hands away to see his eyes are there, crying black tears. I bring his head down by the neck to my shoulder. He wraps his arms around me to pull me closer. I rub his back as I cry to.

"We couldn't have known, no one could have. I'm sure they understand." I say with a cracked voice.

We take our dinner off the burners and sit on the floor to cry together. We don't speak because we know it'll make us stay in this moment of our lives for far to long. No one wants to constantly be reminded of the pain. We both soon cried ourself to sleep, holding each other close for comfort.

~ a few months pass ~

Me and Smexy have moved on as best we could. Nichol is officially 16 and her powers are at their strongest. She can see the future, talk with animals, and control them. At night when everyone is asleep Smexy takes her out to practice, I watch and remember when she was just a little girl. She's almost as tall as her father meaning I'm the second shortest in the family. I look at Mayhem as he presses his nose on the door. I look back and see Nichol pinning her father to the ground with a thud, Smexy pretends to be hurt and taps out to boost her confidence. I tally the win, seeing that Smexy keeps himself from falling behind so it looks like she's keeping up. They come over to drink water and rest.

"What's the score mama?" Nichol asks taking a gulp of water.

"10 to 11, you." I answer standing up.

Smexy takes my place and leans back.

"I must be getting old, I'd of beat you by now." He says pulling me on his lap.

I laugh at his age joke. I hand him his water and he smiles at me, grabbing my hip.

"Next you'll learn how to use your tentacles in a battle. Then your mom will teach you how to shoot a gun." Smexy says rubbing a ice cube on my neck.

I smile at the shock in my daughters face.

"You know how to use a gun?!" She screams.

We shush her and I nod. I explain that it won't be for awhile but it'll happen.

"It saved you and your father once." I smile, leaning back on Smexy.

He smiles back at me and nuzzles my neck loving.

"Whaaat? Tell me please." She says excited for another story.

I tell her about Alexander and how he planned to kill us but I defended her and Smexy. All the while she looks at me amazed and wide-eyed.

"Wow, I thought only dad kicked butt." She says after I finish.

We all soon head back in and to our bedrooms. I strip and hug my shirtless husband form behind.

"Why don't be have a little fun?" I ask kissing his back.

He chuckles, turning to face me. He picks me up gently and lays my naked body under him on the bed. We melt into each others kisses and bodies as I strip his lower half. He kicks off his pants while laying his lower half on mine so I feel his member throbbing against me. I move down to his neck to kiss it, then bite slightly harsher then normal. He hold back a moan by holding his breath. I let him go from my teeth as he exhales.

"Bad girl~." He purrs in my ear as he slides in slowly.

I moan a little grabbing his shoulders.

"My little bad girl~" he purrs pulling out then thrusting in quickly.

I gasp and moan as he watches me react, massaging my breast. He continues for about a minute before I flip us, pinning him. He grins from the look on my face, the pure need for him to give it to me. I smirk back and pull him out, making him frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I kiss his lips and down his body till I kiss the head of his member. He smiles at my actions while watching me. He lays his head back and enjoys himself as I treat him like a king. I take all of him flicking my tongue as I pull him out. I climb on him to grind on him, he wastes no time by putting himself in. I gasp and grab my lower belly at the sudden stretch. He quickly pounds in me as I lean forward, moaning his name.

"(Y/N)... get ready love." He warns me.

I pant as he pulls me into a rough kiss. He thrusts one final time, putting all of himself in, and we moan together with our foreheads touching. I twitch in pleasure as he pants. I lay on his chest to feel his chest raise and lower.

"Shall we go to bed?" I ask giggling.

He chuckles and kisses my head. We crawl under the covers and he pulls me close, I rest my head on his shoulder and put my leg on him.

"Good girl." He chuckles.

I laugh a little and soon we fall asleep.