Undying love

2 weeks pass

Each day is the same. Wake up, see Nichol, sit with her and talk, eat, sleep. Me and Smexy tried going home to sleep but we both turned over at the same time to ask if it'd be ok if we went back. Everyone shows concern for Nichol and us.

I wake up to people shaking me, calling my name.

"She's up!! She's up!!" Sally yells.

I jump up and rush upstairs. I push past people and into the room. Smexy, Jeff, and Smilie are standing around the bed talking. I rush over and see Nichol sitting up slightly.

"Mom!" She yells weakly.

I lean over to hug her tightly. I cry into her neck as she does to.

"Hey s-sweetie. Welcome back." I manage get out.

I pull out of the hug and shower her face with kisses. She giggles and sees my arm, now scaring.

"What happened?" She asks worried.

"I was just stabbed. Nothing bad." I shrug it off, hugging her.

We fill her in what happened and how she let us in on the night she was taken. Then she tells her story.

"I was in our shared room trying to sleep off a headache. Then I felt someone cover my mouth with a rag, trying to drug me. I manage to get it off and felt the person tays my side. Then I felt myself be lifted and carried away. I woke up in that place and every time I moved, they'd shock me." She explains.

I stand next to Smexy now. We talk a little more then it hits her.

"What's the date?!" She asks scared.

"The 20th." Jeff says, gently rubbing her hair.

She tears up.

"Our wedding was suppose to be today, I'm so sorry." She covers her eyes and starts to cry.

Instantly we all shush her and tell her it's ok.

"Honey you were in a coma, a wedding can be rescheduled. I'm just happy you're here." Jeff tells her kissing her head.

The doctor clears his throat, we all look at him. Nichol sniffles while whipping her tears away.

"I don't see why it can't be today. Slenderman can still wed you both it just won't be at the wedding planned." He says smiling.

Nichol looks at Jeff and smiles. His scared smile grows bigger and he nods.

Me and Smexy stand up, going to find Slender. We soon did and one by one everyone fit into the room and sit on each others laps to fit everyone. Jeff stood next to Nichol, holding her hand. Smexy and I stood up against the wall to have a good view, I leaned back against his body.

The wedding begins and they are soon married. People cheer quietly so Nichol doesn't get a headache from the noise. I choke back the tears. After about an hour the Smiley makes us leave so Nichol could rest some more. I walk down the hall with Smexy but Slender waves me down.

"Hey, I'll be back." I tell him.

He nods and kisses my gently. I walk over to the tall brother and smile.