Taken

2 years later

Nichols grown up and is engaged to Jeff. I'm happy that they can't age and will live their lives together forever... while I still have to make the decision. Slenderman has offered it many times and I tell him,

"I'm still thinking."

Of course I want to spend my whole life with my family but, can I handle forever?

I rub my husbands bare chest as he sleeps. It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep because the offer haunt my mind. I slip out of bed and put on his button up shirt, sneaking away. I enter the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

I lean against the counter and think to myself.

'It would be nice, but this worlds growing more and more evil. I'll be with Smexy and Nichol forever. But I'll never see Bella or Gram on the other side, if there is one.'

I put my glass in the sink and go back upstairs. I stand in the doorway, watching my husband sleep. His body is straight with one leg bent to the side and one arm slung over his stomach. I hear his heavy breathing and frown.

'I would grow old without you and you'd still be here long after I'm gone... you wouldn't be happy.' I think to myself.

He shuffles to lay on his side so he faces towards my side of our bed. I slowly walk up to the bed and strip, climbing in. He wakes up and groggily pulls me close to him.

"You ok?" He asks half awake.

"Yea, just can't sleep." I say gently.

He smiles and I feel his member grow hard.

"Want me to help you?" He asks almost fully awake.

I smile and gently push him on his back to tower over him. I kiss his lips sweetly as he chuckles.

"No, I'll help you." I say as I grind on his member.

I ride him that night as he teases my breast and back entrance. I love this feeling, after 3 years we still melt together and have amazing sex. I moan his name as he shoves all of himself in.

"Say it again my rose." He says smiling.

I look at his "eyes" with hair covering one eye, one hand one his chest and the other rubbing myself. I guess he enjoys the sight because I feel him throb inside me.

"Offenderman~." I say in an aroused voice.

I lean down to my husbands long body and kisses his chest, giving it love bites. He moans at the new feeling, I grind my hips harder. I watch him lean his head back as I lick one of his buds. Seeing his reaction is amazing, he doesn't fight me but let's me be the dominant tonight. I move to the other as I ride him slowly.

"Fu-... I'm so-" he starts but holds back a moan.

I love when he's holding back the need to cum so he can make sure I'm satisfied. I sit up right and grab one of his hands.

"Want to cum together?" I ask as I lick his middle finger.

He nods and harshly grabs my butt making me gasp. He gently grabs my neck, making my lean my head back with his thumb. He sits up to abuse my neck.

"More then anything my rose." He whispers to me in a deep voice.

I moan to his abuse and grind harder on him to remind him who's leading. He in response removes his hand from my throat and puts his thumb in my mouth. I lick and suck on it as I hold his hand with both of mine. He soon pulls it out and starts to rub my clit, I pick up speed. He holds my upper back and I wrap my arms around his neck moaning.

"Fuck~... fill me." I beg as I rest our foreheads together.

He nods and we cum together, but I still bounce but slower. We both stop and rest while we hold each other.

"Shall we go to bed or would you like me to play with your chest some more?" I ask sweating.

He chuckles and leans back, taking me with him. I notice all my love marks and giggle. I walk my hand up to his neck and do what he did to me, leaning down.

"I think, I'll start here." I say kissing his neck.

The next morning

I wake up with my head on Smexy's stomach. I feel him run his fingers through my hair and watch me sleep.

"Meow." I say groggily.

He chuckles as I look up at him.

"Did I satisfied my kitty last night?" He asks smiling.

"Very. But I would have loved a few marks." I say rubbing the ones on his stomach.

"Look at yourself." He orders.

I move the blanket and see my chest, belly, and thighs are covered in love marks. I giggle and scotch up to his chest, kissing it.

"I know what you like and will please you every time." He says proudly.

I smile and lick his soft bud. I climb on his lap.

"I'll use that to my advantage." I say rubbing his chest.

He smiles and rubs down my back slowly, making me shiver. I lean down and gently bite on a clear area on his chest. He chuckles, spanking me under the blanket. I gasp and look at him.

"Ok, I'll behave." I say in an innocent voice.

"Good girl, now continue." He orders.

I do and nibble on his bud slightly making him gasp. I move to the center and suck, hoping to leave another mark. Slender shouts from downstairs.

"Please come down here!" He says.

I sigh and look at Smexy whose frowning. I smile and kiss him gently.

"Hey." I say rubbing my chest on his.

This makes him smile again.

"Mmm, hey~." He replies kissing my neck.

I let out a small moan as he bites my sweet spot.

"After he leave, let's find out if the table can handle you going full force." I suggest.

He looks at me with a huge grin and I smile back. I get dressed in the button up shirt and shorts, while he wears only pants. We head downstairs and slender blushes, covering his "eyes".

"Please! Put on a shirt." He says looking at his brother.

Smexy shrugs.

"Ok, but she's wearing it." He says reaching for my first button.

Then Slender says something neither of us wanted to hear.

"The mansion was attacked, and Nichol was taken."