Chapter 25

*Nicole POV*

I'm laying in bed. I feel Pats hand on my thigh. I let out a sigh. I turn around to check my phone and see what time it is. Its 5:45 am. We don't have to get up untill 7:00 so I slowly start to drift off and fall asleep.

*Laura POV*

I kinda was pissed at first that I had to move to Pittsburgh but I have had a pretty great time. I still kinda miss Jonny. But not as much as I first did.

*Corey POV*

I wake up Kami laying next to me. The sweet smell of her perfume fills the air. I plant a soft kiss on her cheek. She blushes and smiles. I slowly get up out of bed trying not to wake her. I walk into the kitchen and grab my keys off the counter. I then walk over by the door and open it. I walk through and slowly shut the door trying not to make to much noise. I wanted to buy Kami new skates. Her skates are in great condition but she says they feel a little small. I open the car door and put the keys in. I then turn the radio on and 'Chelsea Dagger' was playing. I cranked it up as high as it would go.

I finally make it to the store. I go straight in back and meet one of my good friends from high school. "Hey Corey, what are you looking for today?" Collin asks.

"Um well I gotta get Kami some new skates. She says they don't fit her right and there too small." I tell Collin.

"Well what size was she?" he asks.

"She was a 6" I reply back.

"Ok let me go and get some different skates that are a size 7" he says and goes into a room. After about 5 minutes he comes out with 3 different pairs of skates. They are the Bauer Vapor APX2, Reebok 20K pump skates, and the Bauer Vapor X90.

"So Corey are you interested in any of these?"

"Ya, I think she will like the Bauer Vapor APX2" I tell him.

"Ok let's go to a register and I wi ring it up" he says smiling. I then follow him to the register. He scans the skates tag. "Your total for today will be $849.99" I hand him my credit card. Then he hands me the card back and I grab the skates and walk out of the store.
**************
Yes I know very boring chapter I'm just having writers block right now.