Chapter 31

*Kami POV*
"Q are you sure?"I question. "Eh why not! I feel like giving you a chance. As long as it's fine with Corey you will be in" he tells me smiling. Corey nods his head in approval. "Well then your in keep practicing" he says.

*Laura POV*
After breakfast Ally comes over. We talk for what seems like an hour about how I still like Jonathan. I take out my phone and look at the penguins schedule. I scroll to get to today's date. We play Blackhawks tomorrow. Perfect. Time to get things back together with Johnny. I smile over the thought of us being together again.

*Marc-Andre POV*
I walk into the locker room and see Olli making out with his slutty girlfriend. I grab my stuff out of the locker room as fast as possible. She is truly nasty. I glimpse Sid down the hallway. "Hey Marc-Andre I need to talk to you" he tells me. "Yeah sure" I reply. I honestly have no clue what he wants me to talk about.

*Sidney POV*
Marc-Andre follows me into the equipment room. "You have to break up with Laura" I say pretty straight forward. "Why? So you can date her" he asks. "No there's a no dating the ice girls rule" I say lying. The real reason is because Jonny wants her back and I'm doing a fellow Canadian a favor. "When was this rule established?" He asked. "It always has. It's a distraction" I say. "Well how is Laura distracting. I'm not like Olli making out with their girlfriend constantly in the locker room" " The difference is she's not an Ice Girl. End of story you need to break up with her." He nods his head and makes his way out of the room.

*Laura POV*
I hear my phone vibrate and I jump up to get it. I read the text it's from Marx-Andre and it says :
Hey Laura I'm so sorry but we need to break up."

A tear sheds down my face. Well I mean at least I can get back together with Jonny.

*Nicole POV*
I walk down the hallway of the hotel looking for a vending machine. I see pat. I make eye contact with him and he immediately turns his head. "Pat what the fuck. You don't know how bad your hurting me right now. Whenever we come in contact you basically walk the other way. I know what I did was wrong but please don't hate me" I say as the tears start poring out of my eyes.

"Okay Nicole, truth is, I'm only ignoring you to make you feel bad. I know I know it's a very douche like move. But can we just forget everything that has happened. Nicole I'm sorry for calling you a slut the other night and I'm wondering if you will date me again?" Pat says. "Yes of course" I say giving him a kiss.

*Next Day at the game!*
*Kami POV*
We all get in a circle before the game starts. Q gives a little speech. "Our last games have been great! We need to keep it that way. The only thing I'm worried about are turnovers and breakaways Barger really hasn't had that happen to her but if it does hopefully she will be solid. Let's go hawks!" We chant that before we skate on the ice.

I step onto the fresh ice. I look up expecting to see a lot of pens jerseys. But, I don't. All around me are Barger,Toews Kane, Hossa and more jerseys. I smile. There's this what looked like a 14 year old boy behind my wearing my jersey. I tap on the glass and he turns around. I smile at him and he takes a selfie. I start laughing. Then I skate back to the front of the crease and start stretching.

The game just started. The pens get an odd man rush already. Sid slap shots the puck and it hits the crossbar. Hjalmarsson retrieves the puck from behind the net and takes it down ice. He passes to Hossa which passes to Burns She shoots, she scores!

Olli Ices the puck and we notice that the pens D are tired so. Kruger takes the face off. We win the draw. He passes straight to Kane who basically acts like it's nothing and shoots and scores! Now it's 2-0. It's only been 8 minutes.

About 3 minutes later Malkin had the puck dangles down the ice shoots. I try to stop it but it hits the tip of my glove and goes right in. I turn around noticing the puck in the back of the net. I mouth the word "fuck". Hoss sees me and says "Barger it's okay we still have the lead" he reassures me and I squirt water in my face and put my helmet back on. "Now I'm gonna be a beast" I think.

The end of the game buzzer goes off. We win 7-11. The pens really fell apart in the 3rd. In the first Kane, and Burns score. In the 2nd burns. In the 3rd Hossa,Keith Sharp and Burns who gets a hattrick. We all file into the locker room. Q then says "I will say this is one of our best games! We need to keep playing this. Mike and I have decided Crow and Kam will be alternating every other game" I think my dream has finally becoming true. Being an NHL goalie.

~So that's the chapter! Thanks for all the support! Sorry if this chapter was boring! ~