Chapter 3

*Kami's POV*
"Hey Toews" I said as I walked by him. "Hey Kami" he replied. "What's up?" he added. "Nothing to fantastic" I said as I was walking away to go give crow a hug. "I see you 2 are now a thing" Tazer said. "Ya" Crow said.

*Nicole's POV*
When the first person came to the door we stopped making out. As Brandon was coming over to me as Kane and Sharp went over to get a bag a chips he sat down next to me and said "hey". "Hi, how's it going" I said while smiling. "Good actually,well you know how at practice the other night we had practice and afterwards we went to my place and we were talking and you seemed kinda into me so I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Brandon asked feeling confident.

*Nicole's FLASHBACK*
"Hey brandon" I said politely "after practice we should hang out tonight" i added. "Ok sounds good to me" he replied after we got back to his apartment we started making out it felt magical, and I liked it. Then after an hour or so I left to go back to mine and Kami's apartment.

*Nicole's POV*
"No sorry, we can still be friends tho I kinda like someone else like a lot sorry" I said apologizing. "No it's fine" he said walking away.

Jonathan POV

I walk to the kitchen to get a drink. I then see a box of condoms in the corner. After I found out Crow and Kami are dating that's not a good sign. I remember something about when Nicole and I were texting and she said something about corey going to the store. "Corey" I say as he comes toward me. "Ya cap?" he asks. I point to the box of condoms. "What the hell is this" I asked. His face got all red and didn't say a word. "This makes the team look bad. I'm sitting you out next game and Nicole's in net" I say. Corey just stood their silent as I walked away from him.

*Corey's POV*
I'm still in shock of what Tazer said. I didn't expect that. Those aren't even mine. Those are Kane's, he's lucky I'm a nice person or I would go tell the cap. Still in shock I mean I'm happy that Nicole gets in net, but that shouldn't be the way she gets to be in net. Not because of Mine and Kaners stupid actions. I walk into Kami's bedroom and shut the door I probably should of asked her first if I could go in her room but I figured she would let me.

*Kami's POV*
You can so tell when people are drunk like Kane is acting like more touchy touchy then he normally is with Nicole. Don't even get me started with Leddy, he flirts a lot when he's drunk. I thought to myself "where's crow at". I go and walk into my bedroom and I could tell something was wrong. "Whats wrong babe" I asked as I went and sat next to him on my bed. "Oh nothing I'm fine" he replied with a fake smile. "Crow don't even try I can tell when something is wrong, what happened" I said while a straddled him on his lap when he was sitting on my bed. "Well you know how we bought those condoms?" he said. "Ya" "Well Toews found them and he benched me for the next game" he said looking sad. "Babe, but those weren't yours Kaner got them" I said feeling his face. "I know but remember earlier when we said we were dating and he thought I bought them for us" "Crow do you want me to tell him" I asked. "No honey it's fine Nicole deserves to be in net" he says as he kisses my forehead. "Ok but go out there and enjoy yourself" I said opening the door.

THE NEXT MORNING

Kami's POV

I woke up next to crow me in his arms, I felt secure, I felt safe. I slip out of his arms and go in the living room. Nicole is laying on the couch with Kane, and the rest of the boys are laying on the floor. I go over to make everyone a cup of coffee. The coffee machine was by were Kane put the condoms box. It wasn't open thank god. I'm making Crows cup first and I'm making at and someone grabs my hips. "Morning babe" Crow said in his really raspy morning voice. " Hi honey" I turn around and give him a kiss. "Can you wake up the others please" I said as Crow was walking over to the couch and floor. After he wakes them all up. There are beer cans and chip bags everywhere, that's ok thought because I won't be having anyone over because we have a game tonight. After I'm done serving the coffee Shaw and Saad said thanks and gave me a hug and said "See you at the game tonight" and then gave me a hug. Most of the other boys left except for Toews and Kane because he's probably going to be staying with Nicole for a couple of days, in guessing there dating. But I thought Toews would be the first one to leave because of what happened with him and crow. I go into my room and Crows in there and I change into a Pink shirt with white jean shorts. It doesn't bother me anymore changing in front of him. It was a really warm October day. Then crow comes over to me after I'm done changing and he's shirtless I feel his abs and then I push him away. Then he comes back in for the kiss and I accept. A minute later I push him back and say "get clothes on" and then he laughed.

Corey's POV

Why does kami have to be so sexy, why does she tease me to. its hot when she does it though. I'm glad I asked her to go out with me. I go out of the room because Nicole came in to do her makeup with Kami. "Hey Toews, hey Kane" I said. "Hey um can I talk to you crow" "Ya sure!" Staying in front of Kaner talking he said " Ok Crow I seen that the box wasn't open, so if you want your able to play in net". "No that's not fair to Nicole let her have her game". "Wow crow that's very nice of you" Toews said leaving "Thanks for having me" I smiled and said "no problem bud".

*Patrick's POV*
"Hey Nicole can we hang in your bedroom" I asked hoping for a yes.
"Sure" She replied. as we go in there I ask  "are we dating?"

"No we are" as she says as she straddles her legs over my lap, then she comes down and gives me a kiss and then we start making out.

*Kami's POV*
Crow came into my room and said "Do you want me to go" "No never go" I pleaded. "Don't worry baby I won't go" he replied then kissed me on the nose. I looked at the clock and realized what time it was and we had a game in a hour we have to get to the UC. I knock on Nicole's door and say "we have to leave for the UC hurry up me and crow are going now" Crow grabbed my gear out of the washer for me and I grabbed my bag and he grabbed his and into the car we go.

Nicole's POV

I get to the UC and realize we are playing against the ducks. Then I walk into the locker room and I see crow and I'm like "Crow there's no way I'm playing in tonight's game I'm not ready to play against them" "Anything is possible I believe you" he replied.

Kami's POV

I'm ready I thought to myself crow gave me a good luck kiss and I smiled. I tied up my skates and I was behind Nicole to go out on the ice. All I hear is cheering fans, First they introduce her and she skates around a while then skates to her net. "Good luck" a faint voice behind me said and then I realized it was Hossa. Then they announce my name I go around and skate around. then I thought to myself the is the best day of my life. I skate over to Nicole's net and tell her good luck. I go up to the middle line because I'm doing the first face off. My heart beats really fast the ref says ready and he drops the puck.

**********
Hey guys so that was chapter 3 I will be posting no more tonight but tell me below if you like it or not! :)