Chapter 22

*Toews POV*
I escape that thought and sit on the couch. I put my hands over my eyes. I continue to cry. I finally get up and walk over to the counter and pick up my phone. I text pat. Hopefully making me feel better.

To:Pat
Hey can you come over for a little bit. You can bring Nicole if you want.

From:Pat

Yea sure we will be over in a bit.

I put my phone down and grab a beer from the fridge. I start to think that I will be fine without Laura. The thought of Laura quickly escapes my mind. I hear a knock on the door I quickly get up and open the door.

*NICOLE POV*
I knock on the door. Tazer opens it almost immediately.

"Hey Tazer" Pat and I say. I notice a tear streaming down his face. "Tazer what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Well.. Laura moved to Pittsburgh" He told me.

"Why would she move there?" I asked him questioning why she would move away from Tazer.

"Her brothers friends were calling her and telling her that he was acting weird and seemed suicidal. I mean I'm really upset about it but I mean I will get over it. Im use to this happening to me" He tells me wiping the tears from his cheek.

"At least she's not going for a stupid reason. Pat and I have somewhere to go I will come back later" I tell him. Pat and I walk out of the door.

"Want to come to my apartment?" I ask Pat.

"Yea sure" Pat said.

We turn into my apartment buildings parking lot. We go up the stairs. I notice a familiar figure in the hallway. I soon notice that it's my old best friend Ally. I immediately run down the hallway. "Ally!!" I scream running down the hallway.

"Nicole! I haven't seen you in like 3 years." She tells me and I give her a big hug.

"Oh yea sorry this is Patrick Kane my boyfriend" I say as he waves really confused. "Oh ya Kaner this is Ally. We were best friends in High school". I tell him.

"Hi" pat says.

"Hey my apartment is right here. You can stop by whenever you want" I tell her.

"Ok I will see you soon" She tells me.

I go to open my door and I hear yelling. I hear a familiar voice. I notice that it's Corey. "They can't be fighting again" I think to myself. "Hey pat make your self comfortable. I'm gonna see what's up with Kami and Corey" I told him and he nodded his head as a response of yes. I shut the door and walk out. I knock on Kami's door. They don't open it so I just walk in.

"Oh hey Nicole. I must not of heard you knocking on the door sorry" She tells me her face is red.

"Is everything ok?" I ask.

"Yea Corey and I just had a disagreement over something. No big deal" she tells me smiling.

"Oh ok I will see you at practice in 1 hour. Bye" I say as I walk out the door.

"Wat was wrong. With them?" Pat asks as I walk into the apartment.

"Oh nothing Kami said they were having a disagreement" I told him.

"Oh ok good. I like them together. Even tho Corey has put Kami through so much shit. Sometimes I think she deserves better but whatever" he tells me.

"Yea I agree. Let's leave for practice" I say.

I finish getting my stuff together. I grab all my goalie gear. Apparently Raanta is back from an injury so I won't be needed as a goalie. Good thing when I was younger I played as a Right Wing so I won't be completely clueless. We hop into the car and leave the parking lot.

We finally arrive at the UC.

*Andrew POV*

I jump out of the car and walk around to the other side of the car and open the door for Becca. Becca is this girl I met last night. She has light brown curly hair. She also has clear blue eyes. She has the smile of an angel. Hopefully we will end of dating but I'm not going to rush things "Becca I will introduce you to them" I say smiling. She nods her head.

We walk into the UC. "Wow this place is a lot bigger in person" She tells me. "Yea I know right" I tell her.

We walk into the locker room. I go over by my stahl. She follows me. I soon hear Raanta say in his accent "who's the lady" everyone starts laughing.
"Oh this is Becca my girlfriend" I say and I notice a smile plant right on her face.

"Becca come here" Kami says trying to make her feel welcomed.

I walk over to Raanta because his stahl is right by mine. "Nice job with that one" he says pointing to becca.

"Thanks" I say laughing.

I grab a pair of extra skates for becca. I slowly hand them to her. "Thanks" she tells me. She laces them up and we go to skate on the ice before practice. I grab becca's hand as we step out on the ice.

*Kami POV*
I realize me and Corey are the last ones in the locker room. "Hi babe" I say to him as I softly kiss his lips.
"Let's go skate. I won't put my gear on until after so I can skate with you" he tells me

We walk through the tunnel and skate on the ice. It's nice being back with Corey. He grabs my hand and whispers "I love you".

*******
Sorry for the short ish chapter. I hope your like the story still! :)