Chapter 16

*Kami POV*

I'm starting to forget about the whole Corey situation. He made a mistake and he knew he did. I'm just glad I have Andrew. The one thing I'm worried about is if I'm pregnant I haven't thrown up for a day so that's a good sign. If I am I will just have to suck it up and be with him. I am laying on the bed with andrew. It's Saturday. We have a game tomorrow against the Senators it should be a pretty easy game. Nicole is most likely gonna be in the net because of how she played the last game. Practice later tonight. I give Andrew a kiss on the cheek. His face lightens up.

I hear a knock on the door. I go to get it. I open the door. "Hey" I say with a smile until I notice that it's corey. Andrew is sitting on the bed shirtless. This must be really awkward for them.

"Can we have a talk please" Corey asks me pulling me out into the hallway gently. We walk down the hallway to his room. He probably doesn't want Andrew to hear. "Kami I'm sorry, I know I screwed up. I know I made a huge mistake" he says with a tear going down his face. I think I have only saw him cry like 2 times. That must mean he's really sorry.

"I can tell that you are but," I say and then pause wiping a tear off my face. "I can't keep getting hurt by you. I have accepted your apologies too many times. I just can't take it anymore. I think I just need a break from boys for a while. Corey I'm sorry." I say while hugging him.

"It's fine I understand" he goes into his room and slams the door.

I slide down the wall and sit down and immediately burst into tears. Ever since I have played with the Blackhawks I have been crying almost every day.

I have been crying for about 5 minutes. I see Nicole come down the hallway probably going to her room. "Kami what's wrong?" she asked me helping me up.

"I just can't take it anymore. I want to be with Corey again. I just can't deal with the cheating and lying. I also can't do that to Shawzy, or it will seem like I'm leading him on. I don't want to do that." I tell her.

"Well you can come in my room for a little bit and we can talk about it there. Pat has known them both for a while now he will know what to do" she says as we start walking to her room.

We get to her room. She opens it. "Hi Pat" I say while sniffling and wiping tears from my face.

"Hi Kami" he says while he motions me and Nicole to sit by him. "I'm imagining your crying because of Corey".

"Ya that's the reason" I say.

*1 hour later*

"I better get going. Andrew is probably wondering were I'm at and we have practice soon." I say. "Thanks for the help" I then go back to the room. I knock on the door. Andrew opens the door. He shuts the door. He grabs my waist. He pulls me in. I look into his eyes. We then started making out.

*Nicole POV*

"Kaner you ready. Do you have your stuff together for practice". That sentence gets interrupted by me going to the bathroom to throw up.

"Can we go to the store?" I ask pat while cleaning up my face.

"Ya sure let me put a shirt on and grab my bags so right after the store we can go to practice" kaner said while grabbing his stuff.

"Don't forget your jersey" I remind him.

"Sounds good" I reply. I grab my bag. Then we walk out of the building and we go to the parking lot of the hotel. We got a rental car so we didn't have to take a cab. We get into the car. I turn the radio on. I'm feeling like listening to One Direction. Mine and Kami's favorite band. I turn on Best Song Ever.

"Oh god not this songgg" Kaner said laughing.

And we danced all night to the best song ever.

We knew every line now I can't remember.

Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

We reach the store. Kaner hands me a $20 bill. I grab it out of his hands and run inside. Avoiding contact with anyone I went straight back by the pregnancy tests. I quickly grab one and go to self checkout.

I get into the car "So what did you get babe?" he asked.

"I got a pregnancy test" I say trying to not make it a big deal I rush saying it.

"Oh ok" Kaner looks confused.

We make it to practice 10 mins early. We set our stuff down in the locker room. We walk to the bathroom with the bag in my hand. We see a senators player on our way. "What are those pregnancy tests?" he says laughing and walking away.

We go to the bathroom. Kaner comes into the girls bathroom with me. I go into the stall. I take the pregnancy.

"Are you pregnant?" Kaner whispers.

************
So that's the end of the chapter! :) I am gonna make another story so I won't be updating this again tonight but there will most likely be that up tonight :)