Chapter 14

*Kami POV*
I look down at this ice were the puck is. I look up I see Corey smile. I grab the puck and start skating down. I go to shoot it and I miss the net. I start crying even more. Avoiding eye contact with anyone I skated off the ice and went straight to the locker room. I then remember where not at home. I see a flames player. He walks towards me.
"Are you ok?" the guy asked.
"Ya I'm fine, thanks for asking" I say continuing to walk to our locker room. Some how corey beat me to the locker room. "You can't ignore me forever you know" corey said.
"Yes I can you did something stupid and your gonna pay for it" I say walking back onto the ice going by Shawzy.

*Start of the game Nicole POV*
It hasn't been a fun road trip sitting on the bench the whole time. it's my fault I told coach Q I didn't want to play at all so that's what I get. If I am pregnant at least I know the dad won't leave me.

*Corey POV*
Some flames player has the puck coming down the ice. they hit it as hard as they can. it hits me in the chest. I get stunned. I drop to the ground. I hear the whistle blow after 30 seconds of it happening. Kami and Shaw comes over. They help me up and skate me over to the bench. "Q my chest and shoulder hurts really bad" I say pointing to were it hurts. "Nicole get your mask on your in net now corey is hurt go." coach q tells her. I sit towards the end of the bench. I notice right behind the glass is Laura. She waves. I just turn around.

*Nicole POV*
I skate out to the net. There's 5 minutes left in the 1st the score is 0-0. Toews wins the face off. He passes it to Kami who passes to Keith and he takes a slapshot. GOAL! I see a ton of red in the stands. I see the bench stand up. I see Toews Kami and Keith in a group hug.
*End of the second*
The end of the 2nd the score is 4-3 were losing. I let in a easy shot.
*Start of the third*
I'm ready. I can do this. Around 9:12 minutes left in the 3rd. This guy on the flames comes down the ice. they are on a power play. Sharp hit someone in the face and he started bleeding so that's why they have a power play. I lost my stick in the mess of things. The net is wide open. A huge chance for the Flames. I have no stick I am on the opposite side of the net. He wraps around he shoots it. I get knocked down. I kick my foot up and it gets out of the mix and I save it. Then I get my stick and they shoot again and I save it in my glove. I see coach Q smile that Dosnt happen very often.

*End of the game*
We won 5-4. After the buzzer of the end of the 3rd went off the team jumped off the bench to come over and congratulate me.

*Kami POV*
After the game we got into our limos. In my limo was me, andrew Corey and Saad. Shaw sat next to me. He put his hand on my leg. I looked over at Corey and he didn't look to pleased.
We get to the hotel and Coach Q is in the lobby. "Everyone grab all of your stuff and meet back here we have our flight to Ottawa."
Today is Thursday we didn't have the game against Ottawa until Sunday. So we get a little brake.
Me and shaw go up into our room. He gets my stuff together for me. "Shaw what should I do"
"Im not really sure. I have only been in 1 serious relationship. She broke up with me." Shawzy said.
"I just don't like seeing Corey like this it hurts me. But again it hurts me when he makes out with other girls. I just don't know what to do." I tell him.
"Well we can talk about it when we get to Ottawa. Lets go to the lobby" he says while picking up my bag for me.
So we get down to the lobby. Nicole and Kane are by each other. Tazer and Laura are by each other.
"Hey Nicole, Hi Laura" I say while giving them both hugs. I'm starting to like Laura now that I know her better. Like when I first met her at my apartment building she kinda seemed slutty but she defiantly changed.
We arrive at the airport and get on. I sit next to shaw. Corey sits across from us by himself. Shaw pulls out his phone and checks his twitter. I do the same.
"Everyone please turn off all electronics we are now leaving the flight will be around 1hr" I turn off my phone.
I put my headphones in. I'm listening to music and then Andrew puts his hand out for me to hold it. I grab his hand tightly and then soon fall asleep in his arms.
**********
So that was the chapter! Thanks to all the people who have read it so far. Don't forget to vote :)