Chapter 9

*Kami's POV*

"Oh my gosh Tazer whats wrong?!?!" I ask well grabbing him tightly and hugging him.

"Lindsey broke up with me" he said holding me tight.

"Oh Tazer it's fine, there are plenty of girls in this world that would treat you right." I said.

"Like who, everyone only wants to date me because of my money?" he asked.

"Not true and Corey and mines new neighbor, shes really nice and pretty and she says she likes you". I say and a smile plants right on Tazer face.

"I will have to meet her" he said hugging me.

"Yes I will interoduce you to but don't worry about it we have a big game coming up" I say while giving him a hug and skating over to the net by Corey.

"What's wrong with Johnny, I seen him crying" he asked.

"Lindsey the slut dumped him, i'm so happy their done, Jonny dosn't deserve a slut." I told corey.

"Ah that makes sense" he told me. I skated over to the bench and went by Nicole while i went to go get a drink of water.

"Hey Nicole" I say smiling. "Hey Kami" she says. "Im gonna go practice shooting on Corey this is gonna be interesting" i said laughing.Nicole laughs to. I go over to skate over to the middle blue line and I take a puck with me. I then notice Corey smile and do his head bob thing he always does it's so dang cute. I go down to shoot the puck I fake out Corey and I shoot it but his to fast so he catches it glove side. "Oh ya! Nice try babe!" he says as he blows me a kiss. "Thanks" I say while blushing because Coach Q seen.

"Ok so tonight were leaving to go on a road trip! First stop Toronto. Crow will be in the net for that game. Our flight will be leaving at 1 am, after i'm done talking to you guys go home get your stuff together and meet at Ohare Airport like always. Kaner you can bring the snacks." "Got it" Kaner replied. "So you guys are dismissed meet at Ohare at 12:30 just to be safe, see you later!" Coach Q says as he skates of the ice. "Ready to go Crow" I asked. "Yup just let me change" he replied as he started taking his gear off. "ok meet me in the car." I told him.

As I was walking out I seen Nicole and ran up to her and started talking to you. "So are you and Kaner doing fine?, I haven't seen you and him talking to each other alot." I asked. "It's just after Brandon kissed me I feel like I betrayed Kane and feel like he deserves better then me" she says started to cry. "Don't cry Nicole it's fine, he must beleive you did it on accident because he's still with you, i'm gonna go now see ya on the plane" I say smiling.

Corey gets into the car and we drive to the apartment. We walk up to the fourth floor. Then I text coah Q.

To:Coach Q

From:Kami

Can I bring a friend with on our trip?

From: Coach Q

To: Kami

Sure! Only one person though and dont tell the others. See you in a little bit.

After I get the text back I tell Corey that im going to the neighbors. Hopefully she's not sleeping. I knock on the door. A couple minutes later the door swings open. "Hey Laura" I say as she waves me into her room. "Hey Kami" she says. "Get your bags packed, pack for about a couple of days meet in my room at 12:00 am." I tell her. "Um ok see ya then." she says looking really confused. I then walk back to my room. I then realize I didn't grab my room key. I then knock on my door hoping Corey is not passed out on the couch. He opens the door shirtless and only in his boxers and says "Hey you like" he asks laughing. "Eewww" I say and then start to giggle. Then I go up to him and give him a kiss. I then go into our closet and pick out our clothes because if it was up to Corey he wouldn't even wear or bring them. So for him I grab some jeans, some hawks sweatpants and a couple of hawks shirts. I then grab his blackhawks shirt that says "Barger" on the back. "Corey, Come here babe" I shout to him. "I got your clothes packed now all you have to do is get your tooth brush and stuff like that." "Ok honey I will grab your makeup and your toothbrush for you" "Thanks babe". I then get my stuff together I grab all of my Crawford stuff. I grab some sweats and just casual Blackhawks stuff. Then before we leave I changed into something more comfortable. I put on my Crawford shorts and my "Strength" blackhawks shirt. I grab mine and Corey's gear and put it into our bags. Then there's a knock on the door and i'ts laura so I grab our stuff and Corey, Laura and I go into our car. We then start driving. It's dead silent in the car. We arive at the Ohare Airport. We then get out of the car and park it next to our plane. We then go onto the plane. "Hey everyone" I say "This is laura my friend". She seemed really shocked. "Oh my gosh thank you kami your the best" she says and then hugs me. Toews is sitting alon so she goes and sits next to him. Then me and Crow sit down by eachother and then I fall asleep in his arms almost instantly.

***********************

Sorry if this chapter was a little short and boring I kinda had to set up what's going to happen in the next chapter. Please share this with your friends! Don't forget to vote for my story! Tell me below if you like it or not :)