Chapter 1

I look out on the ice I once played on. The Rockford Icehogs. I played with my friends. I played there with my heart. Me and Nicole were called up to The Blackhawks. Raanta was injured last game. They also needed another center. So that's why I'm here. My dreams are coming true.

So the next morning Nicole and I head to the UC. It's our first practice. We can't believe were playing with some of our idols. We're nervous and excited at the same time. When we arive Nicole and I grab our bags. Before we walked in I said "You ready" nervously . "Yea I think so" she replied with.

As we walk in all the attention is on us we are the only girls on the team. Another reason it made me nervouse was because there were only 5 girls in the nhl and I was one of them. It kinda made me nervous walking in. I look as we walk in and the first person I see is Crow. I start getting really excited but still trying to look professional. I cant help it anymore I run up to him and give him a hug. I look around my shoulder and see that Nicole is talking to Kaner already. "That figures" I mutter under my breath. Then Crow points to were my locker and it happens to be next to my 2 favortie players. Crawford and Toews. Kaner then says "Heres yours Nicole" as he said pointing towards the locker inbetween Toews and Kane. You could tell he likes her. Then Coach Q calls us into his office. We both follow him.

As we enter his office he says happily "Welcome to the team ladies, I have seen you play we are very lucky to have you" as he hands us the jerseys. I look at mine the name on the back read "Barger" and the number is 3. Nicole looks at hers the name on back is "Burns" and the number is 22. Coach Q comes into the lockey room and says "Today we are going to be practicing shootouts split in half, Red jerseys goalie will be Burns and Whites goaile will be Crow". As Nicole skates out to her net and I say "are you ready I shoot first, good luck" as I skate to the center line to start. I go down and I dangle and then I roof her top shelf. "Nice shot Barger" Kaner shouted from the bench.

Later that day after practice we went to the locker room to change. Then after were all dressed, Crow, Kaner and Shaw came up to us and they said "You guys arent too bad, I think you will be a great add to our team". "Thanks" Nicole and I say almost in sync. "Hey Kami do you need a ride home?" Crow asked. Even though I didn't because normally Nicole drives me home, I replied with "Yes that would be nice". "Ok cool tell me when your ready" Crow said. "Ok I will" I said while smiling. "Who wants to hang out at my apartment later?" Nicole asked. Most of the guys replied with yes. "Meet at our apartment @8" I added on to what Nicole was saying.

"Ok ready Crow?" I asked. "Yes" he replied. As we walked out to his Black Mustang he went around the other side and opened the door for me. "what a gentlemen" I thought.

*Corey's POV*

Kami is really pretty. I really like her even though I just met her. Should I ask her out I'm not sure yet. I dont want to rush things. Ending the utter silence she asked me a question "So I have seen you have been playing amazing lately". "Thanks I think so far I have had a pretty solid season, how has yours been going?" I asked her. 'Great actually I have gotten a hat trick and like 15 other goals" She said looking kinda nervous. "Is this the apartment building?" "Yes it is, thanks for the ride do you want to hang out for a little bit, I got a text from Nicole and she said she's gonna have Kane over, and then @8 the rest of the guys are coming". She said. I take a second to reply and think about it. "Sure I would be happy to" I replied while smiling.

*Kami's POV*

OMG im so excited I can't beleive he said yes. I think I really like him, but im not going to ask him out, maybe i will tell him later. As we get out of the car Crow grabs my bag for me. He's so nice. As we go up the stairs to my apartment on Level 4 he goes to grab my hand and I accept. I put my key in the lock and I open the door. As we go in I say "You can just set the bags in my bedroom its the room closest to the kitchen". As he walks into my room he says "Um I like your room" laughing while he motions his hands for me to come by him. I walk towards him and he points to the giant poster I have of him hanging on my wall. "Maybe before I invite people over I should take down my posters" I said kinda embaressed. "No you shouldn't thats actually really cool" he says.

After that we go in the living room to sit on the couch. As soon as we sit down we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said. I open the door shocked its my ex bf his name is Tyler. Captain of a high school hockey team in Chicago called the Yellow Jackets. I broke up with him a week ago. "Um hi Tyer" I said confused. "Hi Kami can we talk and who is that?" he asked pointing at Crow. "Thats my friend Corey Crawford" I reply. "Hi" crawford shouts to the door. Tyler and I walk into my bedroom we dont shut the door so its not awkward for Corey. "Hey so what did you want to talk about?" "I was wondering if you would give me another chance i know i screwed up I shouldnt of lied to you i'm sorry" he said apologetic. "Tyler this is the second time this has happened I do not need to be hurt by you again". I heard a noise it was Kaner and Nicole I shouted to the door "Hey Nicole, Hi kaner make yourself at home, I will be out in a minute". "Fine whatever see ya im not trying anymore' Tyler said slamming the apartment door.

"Who was that?" Crow asked Confused. "It was tyler my ex" i said. "Ok good" he muttered.

"I heard that Crow" I said laughing "So Nicole what have you guys been up too?" I added. "Well after practice we skated a little bit longer" She said "Kane was shooting on the net and I blocked almost all of them" "Thats awesome, Hey boys do you mind running to the store for me?" I asked politley. "Sure what do you need" he asked. "Heres $70 take it and buy whatever food you want" I handed them the money. "Thanks babe" Crow said. "What did you say?' "I said thanks" he said nerviously. "Oh ok"

When they left me and Nicole started talking about Crow. "It seems like he's into you" she nudged me while saying it. "Ya I noticed that" I said starting to blush. "What the hell did Tyler want?" she said sounding concerned. "I don't really know, do you like kaner?" I asked. "Ya alot" I can tell.

****************************

So this is Chapter 1! Comment down below your thoughts! And if your confused don't be afraid to comment and ask me :)