Chapter 2

*Corey's POV*

"So Kaner, hows it going?" I asked "Pretty good" Kane replied, so how are you and Kami" he added while nudging me. "I like her she's really pretty and nice" "Are you gonna ask her out?" "I will eventually I don't want to rush" We finally arrived at Walmart. I asked Kaner "What are you thinking we should buy?" "Beer, Chips and a bunch of junk food" He said excited. "Ohhh Ya" Crow replied. "I will go get the chips" I told him. As I'm walking over to get the chips, I think of Kami and how much I love her even though we just met. Kaner standing right were he was I threw the chips in the cart. "I'll be right back" he said as he walked the other direction. I'm just standing here by myself and I turn around, there's kane standing there. He throws a box of condoms at me and says "your gonna need this for you and kami tonight". "Dude what the hell" I said laughing after that I threw the box at him. "I will be Defiantly be needing these tonight" he said still laughing about the whole thing and tossing it back. Kane sets it in the cart, and he says "I told you I needed them you can take a couple if you need" "oh lord kaner what am I gonna do with you" I told him.We finally got the rest of the stuff and I sneaked buying chocolate for Kami.

*Kami's POV*
We hear a knock at the door. "I'm gonna go get changed, you can open the door". As I walk into my bedroom I shut and lock my door. I take off my clothes and get out my Crawford Blackhawks shirt and put on a pair of yoga pants. While I'm changing I hear a knock on the door.

"I'm home Kami" he said. "I'll be right there" I said while grabbing my phone off of the charger.

*10 missed calls From ex Tyler*
He needs to really stop calling me.
"Hey Crow" I said running up to him and hugging him. I didn't want to be mean so I gaveKane a hug to. "So what did you buy at the store" I asked "Here look" Patrick said handing over the bag. "No" Corey Muttered to himself. As I looked through the bag they got beer chips and.... My face got all red and I felt really awkward and I looked over at Corey and his face was all red. I held the box of condoms up and said "And who are these" Nicole and I bursting out laughing. Kaner spoke up fast before Crow could of said anything and said "Mr. Corey Crawford. "No they are not" Crow replied trying not to laugh. "I don't care who's they are just someone take them" I bursts out laughing. Kane takes them and hides them. Then he goes over and sits by Nicole. They start having a conversation about Hockey.

"Crow meet me in my bedroom" I asked politely. He started coming towards the bedroom. "Hi baby" he said. "Hi" I replied. "That's a nice shirt, what's the name on the back oh ya crawford that's a good choice" he said while pointing at it. "So the guys are gonna be here in 10 mins right?" I asked blushing still. "Yup" be replied.

TEXT MESSAGE
FROM: Shaw
Do you need me to bring anything?

TO: Shaw
Whatever you want :)

"Who was that" Crow asked looking concerned "it was just Andrew don't worry" I replied. "Can I ask you something?" he said. "Ya sure anything" "Will you go out with me"he asked looking really nervous. "Of course I will" I replied. After I said that he grabbed my hips and pulled me in and we started making out. I went out into the living room and seen that Kane and Nicole were making out so I went back into the bedroom. Then the door bell rang. Then the boys came in. The first people who came where shaw, Kris and Sharp. Of course Shaw noticed the box of condoms and started bursting out laughing. I looked at him blushing and told him to "shhh." The rest of the boys came. "Let's get this party started!" Andrew yelled!
************
End of chapter 2 so what did you guys think? Confused? you can ask me questions in the comments below :)