Chapter 21

*Kami POV*

I wake up in Corey's arms. I slip out of him very quietly. I walk out into the living room. No sign of Sarah. I then notice a note sitting on the table. I walk over to it. I pick it up and start reading it

Kami thank you so much for letting me stay. But I had to go. Text me some time. My number is (815)-456-0123. -Sarah

Well it looks like she had somewhere to go.

I go to wake up Corey. My nose starts bleeding. I go to the kitchen and got a paper towl. I put the paper towl around my nose. Abiut 2 minutes later it finally stoped. I then go back in the bedroom to wake up Corey. I kiss him gently on the lips. He then opens his eyes and then smiles. In his sexy raspy morning voice he says "Good morning".

"Good morning. Can we go to the doctor to get my nose checked out?" I ask.

"Ya I called them last night they said 'Come in anytime'". He told me.

"Ok lets get ready then." I say. I walk over to the closet. I grab a pair of Corey's basketball shorts and a blackhawks shirt. I throw it to him. "You can wear this" I say and he nods. I grab a pear of Yoga Pants and put on a blackhawks shirt on as well. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Corey does the same. I notice my hair is a mess. I quickly brush out my hair. I then plug the flat iron in. I apply a small layer of makeup while its heating up. I then straighten my hair. Corey gently grabs my arm. He lightly pushes me against the wall. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. Then he starts tickling me. "Corey stop!" I say laughing. "Ok fine" he says as he stops.

"Ready to go babe?" he asks.

"Yup"

We walk out of the apartment I shut the door. We walk down the stairs. We would go in the elevator but it's really slow. We walk to the car. We get in. I have no clue what doctor were going to so Corey drives. It's the doctor he normally goes to. I turn on the radio. The song battle scars comes on. I tune everything out but the radio. I stare out the window and start thinking about the lyrics.

These battle scars.

Don't look like there fading.

Don't look like, there ever going away

They ain't never gonna change.

These battle scars.

I continue to stare out of the window. I start to think about hockey. We have practice later today. We have a game in 2 days. It's against the Flyers. I think were gonna be able to win. After that thought we pull in. I get out of the car. 
We walk into the doctors office. They tell us to sit down. I pull my phone out. Corey puts his hand on my thigh. I smile. I then scroll through twitter. I see a ton of hate on Corey. I just ignore it like I normally do. "Mr and Mrs.Crawford. You may come back" the lady told us. I start blushing. I grab Corey's hand and hold it until we get into the room. "Mrs. Crawford the doctor will be in a minute" she tells me. I still wonder why she keeps saying Mrs. Crawford. I mean I would like that to happen but I just doubt it. "Corey, why does she keep calling me Mrs.Crawford?" I ask him. "Um I don't know. I think she made a mistake" he says starting to get all red.

"Hi Mrs.Crawford so what's wrong?" The doctor asked.

"Well I was walking to my apartment and a saw a girl getting punched by a guy and I went to protect her and he punched me in the nose." I tell him

"Let me see" He says feeling my nose.

"It doesn't seem like it's broke. It just must of been a hard punch. You will be fine. It may bleed a little bit more. If it gets really serious please give us a call." he tells me.

"Ok have a nice day" I say as me and Corey get up to leave.

"Hey want something from McDonalds?" Corey asks.

"No thanks I'm not really hungry. But you can get something if you want" I tell him because he looked like he wanted food.

"Yea I want food" he says smiling. We drive to Mcdonalds. "You sure you don't want anything?" he asks.

"Actually can I have a double chocolate chip frappe." I ask. 

We go through the drive through. The girl notices it's Corey she starts flirting with him. Corey looks annoyed so I said "Stop trying puck slut"

"God I hate when girls flirt with me when they can clearly tell that i am dating someone" he tells me.

"Yea trust me I don't like it either" I say slightly laughing.

Corey hands her the money. She hands us the food. "Have a nice day" The slut said as she winked and bit her lip.

We drive off. "Hey Corey before we go to practice can we cuddle?" I ask him  politley.

"Anything for you" He says leaning over the center collumn and gives me a kiss.

We finally get back to the apartment. I open my door. I set my purse down. I grab my phone out. I set an alarm for 2:00PM so I don't sleep through practice and not be able to play. I walk into our room. I set my phone on my desk. I then lay down. Corey comes in shortly after. He pulls his shirt off. He lays next to me. I put my head on his chest. Laying with him makes me feel, Safe.

*Laura POV*

My brother lives in Pittsburgh. I miss him alot. I want to move out by him  because hes one of the only people left in my family. I don't need him to die anytime soon. I just don't know what to tell Toews. I feel bad. I pick up my phone to call Tazer. "Um hey. I have to tell you something can I comeover?" I ask

"Ya sure." he tells me.

I instantly get up and get into my car. On my way there a tear comes down my face. I hate hurting people like this. Tazer has been the best thing that has happen to me. I just don't want anything happening to my brother. He is still depressed about my Mom dying. I don't need him killing himself. I reach Jonathan's house. Tears still streaming down my face. I walk up to the door. I want to make this go by as fast as possible so it doesn't hurt him as much.  He swings open the door. I walk inside. I sit down on his couch. He sits next to me. "Babe, i'm gonna move out to pittsburgh. My brother needs me. His friends are calling me and saying that he keeps saying he's gonna kill himself. I need to make things better for him. I feel really bad that i haven't been there for him." I say as I see tears stream down his face. "Ok I understand" he tells me. "i'm leaving in 1 hour. I have all my stuff ready. Sorry it's so short of notice. It hit me last night that I felt like I wasn't playing a role as a sister. I need to be there for him.' I say. I give him a hug. I hug him for about 3 minutes. I then get up and walk out the door.  I was gonna go see Kami and Nicole before I go. But I don't think they would even care. 

I walk into my door. I see boxes. It's empty. I notice the time I should probably get going. I decide to cancel my flight and just drive. I have more boxes than I expected. I go into my car and start driving to pittsburgh.

*Jonathan POV*

Well my life is ruined. I'm never good enough for anyone or anything. I hate my life. I think to myself Is life even worth living anymore?

******************

Sorry I havn't updated in a while but I have been really busy. Sorry if the story isn't as good as it was in the beginning. I'm not the best at writing.