Chapter 12

*Sharps POV*

I really took a hard hit at last nights game. My shoulder really hurts. I am sitting towards the back of the plane by myself. Corey and Kami are in front of me. I get out of my seat and start walking towards the front by Coach Q. "Remember last night when I got hit into the boards really hard. Well my right shoulder hurts really bad." I tell him with a red face. "Ok your on the bench for this game then next game you have yo be ready to go ok?" he asked. "Yes" I reply.

*Coach Q's POV*

I'm not real happy with sharp being hurt. I mean Raanta is already hurt and wont be back for 1 more month. But I mean if he's hurt I don't need him playing and getting even more hurt. "Listen up." I yell to wake everyone up. "Ok guys at last nights game Sharpie got hit hard into the boards. He says his shoulder hurts bad. So that means he will be out for this game. And as of Raanta he will be back in 1 month. He will play for the Ice Hogs for 2 weeks or so after he gets better. We will arrive in Calgary in 5 mins. Get all your stuff together" I tell them seeing them start to pack up.

*Nicole POV*

I'm starting to feel more pains in my stomach. Maybe it's the flying on the plane. But a couple days ago me and Kaner did have sex. "Shit" I say to myself remembering the moment and I forgot we didn't use protection. God I just wonder what this Is going to do with my hockey career. I then get off the plane.

*Tazer POV*
Laura still didn't tell me why she was crying. I will ask her later. We walk off the plane there are a couple limos. Me, Laura, Kami, Corey and Shaw are in one limo. Kami gives Laura a dirty look when she sits next to me and puts her hand on my leg. This is gonna be interesting all of the people in this limo are not to fond of Laura. I wouldn't blame Shawzy he's probably jealous because he's the only guy in here without a GF. We all stay at the same hotel. They didn't care where you decided to room with, or if you roomed with anyone at all. I room with laura. We get up to the room we set our bags on the bed.
I asked her "Will you tell me now why you were crying?" she had a smilie on her face until I asked that. "Well my mom died on this day a couple of years ago" she said while crying.
"Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry babe. You will be fine" I say picking her up and putting her on the bed and we lay there and she puts her head on my chest.

*Kami's POV*

We get into our room and I sit on the couch. I scroll through the pictures on my phone. Most of them are of me and Corey. But then I see one of me and Sid from like a month ago. Corey starts to come over by me I put my phone away. "Are you hiding something?" he asks. I hand Over my phone. He enters my password which is 5050.
He sees a picture of me and Sid. "What's this?" he asked. A picture of me and sid. It's from like 2 months ago I tell him.
"Ok I trust you, I am gonna hang out with Hjalmarsson." he says walking out of the door.
"Bye, I'm gonna see if shaw wants to hang out."
Andrews room is right next to ours and Niklas and Saads room is accross from us. I knock on his door. "Hey shaw want to hang out for a bit" I say as he opens the door shirtless. I start blushing.
"Sure, come in". Andrew tells me signaling me to go into his room. "I see your watching the Flyers vs Bruins game" I say sitting down on the couch.
"Yes Flyers are winning 4-1 with 3 mins left in the 3rd." He says looking at me and smiling.
I grab my phone and go on snapchat. I start snap chatting my brother Nick. He plays hockey. He wants to play with the Ice Hogs. I say "Shaw let's take a selfie" he starts laughing. "Ok selfie time" he says making me start cracking up. I take it then I save it to my camera roll. Then I send the snapchat to Nick. I then post the picture on twitter. Me being stupid and not noticing that you can tell he is shirtless Corey might get mad.
* 10 minutes later*
My phone buzzes I look it's a notification @crow_50 retweeted and favorited your tweet. He must of been fine with it. I then notice I have 25k followers. "Well that's new" I say. "What's new" Andrew asks. "Me getting 25k on twitter, but I'm still not verified but whatever".
"That's awesome" he says. I walk over to the mini fridge. "Shaw there's juice boxes" I tell him. he immediately charges to me. I have my hand out and his abs brush on my hand. I sigh. I then smilie. I'm starting to fall for shaw. I think he knows it to. I just can't do this to corey. He gets pissed to easily.
************
So that's the end of the chapter! Please vote :)