Chapter 4

Kami's POV

I won the face off. As I took it down to the other side I did a spin o Rama right into the net about 5 mins into the second period. Kaner came up to me and gave me a big hug. I look up around the UC and see all these people cheering for me. 3 mins later I got a penalty for slashing so into the box I went there was this really ignorant ducks fan behind me I wanted to punch him through the glass. 30 seconds later the Ducks took a shot on net that I defiantly thought was gonna go through the net. But it didn't I was so proud of Kayla and you could tell Coach Q defiantly was. After my penalty was over I skated out onto the ice. I passed the puck to kane to Seabs into the net. I was so proud of myself my first NHL game and I got a goal and an assist. I look over at the net and Crow blew me a kiss. After the 1st period went by the score was 2-0 me and Seabrook got the goals. As I skated off the ice and started walking into the locker room. I sit by my locker which is next to crow so I could sis by him. "Amazing goal by Mrs. Barger" Coach Q said. "Nice job babe" crow whispered. "Nice goal by Seabs" he also said. "Nicole I have to give you props you made an amazing save, we made some stupid penalties Kane for tripping and Barger for slashing" he said. I said "sorry" Basically the coach just continued saying how well we played and play the same of how we have been playing.

After the First intermission I skated out and seen this little girl with a Barger jersey on so I waved to her. She looked so happy :)

10 mins into the first I was on the bench taking a break and Kane passed to Toews to the goal. I was so happy, i knew we would be able to pull of a win. I went out to skate and I got tripped and I fell weird on my ankle and it hurt so bad I couldn't move. All of the sudden Toews came up and helped me skate off. I went to the back and Crawford came back with me of course. he first asked "Are you ok?" I reply with as long as your with me. I ask crow what's the score and he says 4-0 and I'm like yes! Kayla must be doing great. It was the end of second and everyone came back from the 2nd period and everyone asked me if I was ok. I said "yes I can walk on it now perforce the 3rd I will see if it hurts and if not I can play. The third was about to start and I could skate and everyone cheered when I returned it felt good.

Nicole's POV
I bet Patrick is proud of me. I think as the 3rd period starts. Someone took a slapshot and it hit me in the chest funny it stunned me, I was laying there for a bit but then got back up.
THE 3rd period is over the Blackhawks beat the ducks 4-0! I thought to myself I did it I did it.

Kami's POV
I can't believe I made a goal, I never thought I would in my first NHL game ever. As they announced the won. They announce the 3 stars of the game,

*Announcer*
The 3rd star of the game is Patrick Kane #88! The 2nd Star of the game "rookie" Kami Barger #3! Then for your 1st star of the game is Nicole Burns #22! We three hold hands in the middle of the Indian Head and I congratulate her.

*Kinda everyone's POV*
Kane skated off the ice. He was back within 20 seconds then Kami Skated off. Then Music started playing the song was "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo. Kane comes out with ring and goes on his knee and says "will you marry me?" The whole crowd cheers! Nicole quickly responds with a quick "Yes" and then Kane and Kayla take of their helmets and they kiss quickly. Then they both skated off.

*Kami's POV*
"CONGRATS" the whole locker room shouts to them. The coach congratulated everyone on amazing game. he said " I have to say the only 2 girls on our team and the rookies got the 1st and 2nd star of the game I say that's pretty good. Do you like having them on our team?" "Yes" everyone said. After the game going out to the car I asked Corey "Do you want to come over baby?" "Sure"love he says smiling and buckling my seatbelt. when we get to my apartment I notice that Kane and Nicole are not here. They must of stopped somewhere afterwards. Corey being him charming self picked me up and put me in my bed he went to the kitchen and came back with a rose in his hand and a box also him just in his boxers, he gave me the rose and then I smiled. he leaned in for a kiss. I rejected. he got up and shut the door and locked it. Then we started making out then he took off my shirt. He kissed my stomach and said "You ready" "I replied with a "yes"as he opened the box.

***********
That was chapter 4 :) do you guys like it? If your confused about any thing ask me below :)