Chapter 19

I think im starting to fall in love with Corey again. I wake up in bed with his arms around me. I smile and wiggle out to make sure I don’t wake him. I go to the bathroom and comb my hair. After that I brush my teeth. I'm glad he has changed, as of right now. I then get a text from Andrew. 

From Andrew 

How's things going? 

To Andrew 

He is ok so far. I hope it lasts...

I send my message and go to grab something to eat. I hear Corey get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I quickly make myself cereal and check my Twitter as well. I laugh as I scroll down and eat my breakfast. Finally Corey comes to the kitchen. 

"Morning" He says kissing my cheek. He goes to make himself some coffee. I finish eating and make myself a hot chocolate. 

"Kami, I’m sorry about what happened" Corey says. I kiss him and we start making out. 

"I’m sorry too" I say walking back into my room. I change into some Nike shorts and a Nike tank top. I throw on my gym shoes and go for a run. I run along Lake Michigan and see others doing the same. I stop when I see Nicole and Patrick holding hands along the sidewalk. I jog my way over to them.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Oh hey Kami" Nicole says while smiling and Patrick nods his head.

"So what are you guys doing today?" I asked.

"Oh nothing really were just chilling" Patrick tells me.

"Well have fun with that i'm gonna finish my run" I tell them as I start to jog away.

NICOLE POV 

Me and Patrick walked along Lake Michigan. We stopped at an ice cream stand and ordered what we want. 

"Chocolate please" I say. 

"Cookie dough" Patrick says after. 

The guy hands us the ice cream. We walk away and continue on our walk. 

These two girls came up to us and said "Oh my gosh your Patrick Kane and Nicole Burns can I please get a picture". 

"Of course you can" I say smiling standing next to them for the photo. After they take the picture they walk away.  

"It's nice seeing that I have fans, I can't believe they knew who I was. I thought I was just the backup goalie" I think to myself. 

*Laura POV*

I walk over to Kami's apartment. I’m assuming that her and Corey are back together. I walk over and knock on the door. The door swings open.

"Hey Laura" Corey said.

"Hey Corey is Kami here?" I asked him.

"She is not here right now actually she should be back soon she just went for a jog, I will send her over when she gets back." Corey says explaining to me.

"Oh ok thanks, Bye" I say as Corey shuts the door and I walk away.

I was gonna ask Kami if she wanted to go walk around Chicago at 6. I look over at the clock it's 12. I grab my phone and sit on the couch. I scroll through twitter, then it gets interrupted by Toews texting me.

From: Tazer

Hey can I come over for a bit?

To: Tazer 

Yea of course you can :)

From: Tazer

I'm on my way there now :)

After I set my phone done I go to my room. I look in my closet for something to wear. I grab my white ripped jean shorts. I put my black sparkly shirt on. I also put my converse on. I don't like walking around the apartment with no shoes on. I go into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I brush out my hair. I quickly braid it down the side. I then apply a small amount of eyeliner and mascara. I hear a knock on the door. I pause my music and yell "Come in!"

"Hey Tazer" I say as walk up to him and give him a hug.

"Looking sexy" he says looking at me.

"Thanks" I say while blushing.

We walk over to the couch. I plug my phone into the IHome. I put music on. Toews leans in for a kiss and fakes it and stares into my eyes. He leans in and kisses me. Then he lays me down and hovers over me. He takes off his shirt. I place my hand on his abs and moan. We then start making out.

*Corey POV*

I'm laying in my bed. I can't stop thinking about what I did to Kami. I need to stop messing up. I look over at the clock it's 1. I wonder were Kami's at she left at 11. She normally only runs for 1hr. I then get worried and can't fall back asleep. I pick up my phone. "5 missed calls from Britanny". God why does she keep fucking calling me. I ignore it. I then call Kami.

"Hey Babe. Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm coming up the stairs now, see you in a minute" she tells me. Then I stop worrying. 

About one minute later the door swings open. I go to the door and give Kami a hug and she kisses me. "I made you lunch" I say pointing to the table. I made her a sandwich. "Thanks honey" she says sitting at the table. I notice the box of condoms and think of when me and Kane went to the store that day and got them on accident. 

"Hey Kami, Laura was wondering where you were earlier you should probably see what she wants" I tell kami while she goes to leave.

*Laura POV*

I woke up from a knocking on my door. I realize that I am only in my bra and thong. I slip on my clothes before I answer the door. Tazer is sound asleep on the couch.  I open the door. 

"Oh hey kami, I was wondering if you wanted to walk around the city tonight?"

"Ya sure that would be great!"

"I'm ready now if you want to go now we can." I ask.

"Ok just let me tell corey and fix my makeup. I'm also gonna call the Blackhawks store and tell them I will be there around 3 o'clock" Kami tells me while leaving.

I then try to be quiet to not wake up Johnathan. I am not that good at being quiet and he wakes up. "Hey  Toews I'm going to hang out with Kami tonight we will be back around 8 you can just hang out here if you want" I tell him.

"Yea i will just hang out here" he tells me.

I grab my purse and shut the door quietly. Kami is in the hallway waiting for me. 

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes" Kami replies as we walk to my car.

*******************

SO thata was chapter 19. Comment whether I should keep updating this or not. Sorry this chapter just kinda stopped. But ya thanks for reading it :)