Chapter 20

*Laura POV*

We walk out to my car. I get in the driver seat. I'm expecting Kami is probably gonna drink tonight. So thats why I am driving there, so she doesn't even ask to drive.

We are driving down the road. I don't remember which store were going to so I ask kami "Hey Kami which blackhawks store are we going to?" 

"The one thats right there" Kami points to and we start laughing. I can see theres a line. This is gonna be great trying to get into the store.

*Kami POV*

I texted Nicole and told her to meet us there. "NIcole is coming to" I tell laura. I see a line of about 50 people outside the store. We park the car around back. We go through the back door. "Hey" I say to the worker behind the counter. I put my purse down on the counter. I see they set up a table. "Nicole is here she just went to the bathroom. You can just sit here and we will start when she comes" the guys tells me.

"Ok I'm gonna let the first 5 people in" the manager tells us.

"You ready Nicole?" I ask her smiling. I kinda feel bad for Laura while we have people waiting for our autograph and shes just chillin in the background. 

"Hi whats your name?" I ask this kid that looks about 19.

"Im Casey will you please sign this?" he asks taking out his Barger jersey. 

I sign his jersey. I stand up and his friend takes a picture. He then moves on to nicole. We basically keep doing that for 1 more hour. 

*1Hr Later*

"Looks like thats the last person, were gonna get going" I told the manager. 

"Don't go yet we have all the blackhawks players signatures on the wall except for you two please sign it" he tells us.

Kayla and I walk up to the wall and sign it. We then pick up our bags and leave. 

"My hand hurts so bad" Nicole says complaining. 

"I know mine does to, Laura sorry that you had to wait that must of been boring" I say with simpathy.

"No it's fine. Do you guys want to walk to PINK it's right around the other side?" Laura asks us.

"Ya sure" Nicole and I say in sync.

"I really like knowing that we have fans" Nicole says.

"Ya I know its awesome" I say.

We get into PINK. I look around for a little bit. Then a fan notices me. She asks to take a selfie and I agree. I love my fans but I hope thats not gonna happen all night. I walk over by the victoria secret side. I see Laura by the perfume. She has like 5 items already. We have only been in here for 5 minutes. I look at her and start laughin. "What I like shopping I can't help it" she says joining me laughing. I walk back over by the PINK section. I see a really cute pair of yoga pants. The band of them has the word "Pink" in black sparkles. I then go over by the underwear and grab a couple. 

"Hey guys you ready yet?" I ask them. 

"Ya I'm ready" Nicole says.

"Yup I just finished" Laura says.

We go to checkout I put my stuff on the counter.The lady scans it all. She tells me the total. I hand her the $100 Corey gave to me. She gives me $25.78 back. I walk outside to wait for them. I look up at the sky. I can see a thousand stars. The world was dark but the city was full of lights stretched down for miles. I then start to remember what I did to Andrew. Leading him on. A tear sheds down my face. "Hey Kami" Nicole says. "Wait whats wrong?" she continues. "Nothing. I'm gonna walk to my apartment.I will text you when I get there" I tell them and they nod there head. I walk down the street.

I look down this alley way. I see a guy punching a girl. I run down the alley way and yell "STOP!" I jump in front of the girl protecting her. She looked about 16. The guy looked like my age. As I am standing in front of her. He punches me in the face. Blood gushing down my face I push him to the ground. He gets up and then runs away. "Honey are you ok?" I ask noticing tears down her face. "Yea everything is fine" she tells me trying not to cry. "I don't think everythings ok" I say while grasping her and then I hug her. "Follow me" I tell her. We walk to my apartment it's completley silent until we reach there. "Come to my apartment for a little bit" I say and she nods her head. I still feel blood gushing down my face. I knock on the door. "Corey hurry" I say. "Hi Kam... What happened??" he immediatley hugs me looking worried. "No need to explain. Get me a comfy shirt and pajama pants" I tell him as he walks to my closet. I don't think he noticed the girl at first. I gesture her to sit on the couch. "Hi i'm Kami. whats your name?" I ask her smiling. "I'm i'm Sarah" she says stuttering. Corey comes out with clothes for Sarah. "Here honey Corey will show you were the bathroom is. You can change into this and clean up. Corey shows Sarah were the bathroom is. 

"I'm not trying to be rude but who was that?" He asks whispering.

"Thats Sarah. I was on my way to come back here and I saw her getting punched in an alley way. Thats why I have this bruise and my nose is bleeding. I went to protect her and he punched me. I don't care because as long as I got her away from him" I tell corey.

"Could you tell who the guy was?" Corey asked.

"Nope not at all I will ask Sarah when she gets back. I'm also gonna ask her and the guys age." I tell Corey.

"Let me get you an Ice Pack" He says kissing me on the lips softly.

"HI Sarah" I say as I notice her coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi thanks again for helping me, but i think im gonna get going" Sarah tells me.

"No Sarah your going to stay the night. I don't need you getting hurt.  How old are you again?" I ask while Corey hands me the Ice Pack  and I put it on the bruise on my face.

"I'm 16 and I will stay the night I guess" She says. I think to myself I don't want to overwhelm her with questions so I stop.

"You can sleep on the couch I will go get you a blanket and pillow" I say while standing by her.

I go grab a blanket and pillow and come back. I hand it to her. "Make yourself at home. If you need anything Corey and I are going to be in the bedroom" I tell her. I walk to the bedroom and shut the door. I lay on the bed next to Corey. I'm to lazy to get up to change out of my jean shorts so I don't. My noise starts to bleed again. "Corey I think I broke my nose" I tell him. "we can go to the doctor tomorrow". he tells me. Corey slips off his shirt. I nessel my head into his arm. I feel safe protected. My warm body against his. He leans over and gives me a kiss. I then drift off to sleep.