Chapter 34

*Toews POV*

I feel like partying. But not alone. Laura. Yes Laura. I'm gonna call her. I dial her number as I see her contact picture I think wow.

"Hey Laura"

"Hey Jonny"

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out tonight?"

"Jonny, of course I would want to go out"

"Well we wouldn't leave until 5"

"Okay that's fine"

"I was wondering if I could maybe come over now? I really miss you"

"Babe I miss you too"

"I will be over in 10 mins"

I hang up the phone. Then I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I quickly dry off and spray cologne, grab my wallet. I walk out into the kitchen and down a beer then grabbing my keys and head to my car.

*Laura POV*

I jump in the shower quickly hoping to be out and dressed before Jonny gets home. As I'm rubbing the shampoo through my blonde hair I hear someone coming up the stairs. I quickly jump out of the shower. As I'm wrapping my towel around my naked body. Jonny comes in. "Dayum" Tazer says looking at my naked body. "Go away" I say laughing pushing him away. He only pushes me against the wall. He kisses from the bottom of my neck to my lips. He then leaves the bathroom.

I slip my underwear on and put my push up bra on. Then I let my hair out of the towel. I look on the floor for my clothes. "Really Jonny" I think to myself. Me being in just my bra and underwear goes out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where I find Jonny holding my clothes. "I will give you them back once you kiss me" he says. I walk over to the bed, give him a kiss. He hands me back my dress and I proceed to the bathroom. I slide on my white dress that flatters my body shape. I curl my hair with beach waves. I put on a bit of makeup. Then I walk out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" Jonny asks.

"Yeah" I answer.

We walk outside and we are already by a club. I live on one of the busiest streets in Chicago. We enter the club and Jonny heads straight to the bar. I ignore that and walk right to the bathroom. I look in the mirror to make sure my make up is fine. I then hear throw up noises. I walk over to the stall. I see a blonde girl who looks like she isn't even 21. "Honey are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine" the girl says sniffling and trying to fight the tears. "You sure?" I ask not believing the words that she just said. "No not really" Tears streaming down her face. I help her up and she immediately hugs me. "What happened?" I ask. "Well I'm pregnant and I don't want to tell my boyfriend" "if you don't mind me asking who's your boyfriend?"

"Uh Marcus Kruger" she say. "Are you serious? I don't think you know who I am. I'm Laura Cappelli. Jonathan Toews girlfriend. Krugs will be happy trust me" By me saying that she gets a reassuring look on her face. She hugs me and walks out of the bathroom and to the street.

I walk out of the bathroom. I see Toews taking shots. I join him. After 3 I start getting tipsy. I don't know how Jonny drinks like 8. But I continue to drink anyway. Jonny and I basically down a bottle of whiskey. Then he takes another beer off of the table and hands it to me. I down that beer to. Then we go over by the dance floor. Then I find myself basically grinding against Toews.

He comes up to me and moves my hair off of my ear. He whispers in his deep sexy voice and says "I say we go home and fuck" I giggle and he leads me out of the club. We walk to my apartment struggling not to stumble. Were both clearly drunk. We reach my apartment and I shuffle through my purse to find my key to the apartment. I find it. Jonny can't keep his hands off of me. I make my way to the bedroom. Him following behind me. He starts to unzip my dress but stops mid way. I hear a shuffling noise as he goes through the cabinet. He comes out with a box of condoms. I bite my lip. As he starts to slip off my dress I pull of his shirt. I find my hand on his rock hard abs. I moan. He unhooks my bra and whispers "you ready?" I nod my head.

*Next Morning*

*Laura POV*

I wake up drawing a blank. Finding myself alone in bed. I feel something wet. I pull up the covers and find a condom. I get up not noticing I'm naked and go throw it away. I grab Jonny's shirt that he had on last night I put it on to cover up. I walk down the stairs. To find Tazer standing there just in his boxers. "Last night was fun eh?" He says in his Canadian accents. I nod and giggle. I walk over by the other table and pick up my phone and scroll through twitter. I see a ton of mean tweets. "Bashing both goalies" I say. "Wait what?" Jonathan asks confused. "On twitter people are bashing Kami and Crow. One said Kami is a slut and crow is a player. Another said They suck. They started a hashtag that says #bargerandcrawfordsuck. It's sad to see this shit" I say. "This is getting really bad. I'm gonna call them and tell them to deactivate there twitters." Jonny says with anger.

*Jonny POV*

I dial Kami's number. It rings once and she answers.

"Hey Kami can you and Corey listen to me"

"Yeah sure I'll put it on speaker"

"This is probably something you don't want to hear but there is a ton of hate on twitter about you guys" I hear Kami start to cry and it breaks my heart. The phone goes dead silent.

*Kami POV*

I look on twitter which pains me even more.

But I'm only human,

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head

Knives in my heart

You build me up

And then I fall apart

Cause' I'm only human

~Comment predictions if you want below~