Chapter 24

*Kami POV*

"Ok so that's practice!" Coach calls from the bench. "We have a big game against the Red Wings tomorrow" He continues. "Raanta is gonna be in net. Nicole is a healthy scratch and the rest is normal. Please get some sleep tonight I want you all to be ready tonight" he implies. "You may go" he says pointing off the ice.

I walk through the tunnel. I ignore Steeger because apparently he's trying to make rumors up about me cheating on Corey. Trust me I would never cheat on him. I have never been in a relationship like this. I love our relationship. I escape the thought and untie my lasses of my skates. I pull them off. I notice it's really quiet. I look up to see that nobody is around but Corey.

I wonder how long I was sitting here if they all are gone already. "Hey babe you okay?" Crow asks.

"Ya I'm fine" I say as I finish taking my gear off. I stand up and put my skates in my bag. I feel a sharp pain in my leg. I instantly fall to the ground.

*Laura POV*
I get to my brothers apartment. I knock on the door and yell "Hey it's Laura!"

"Hey you can come in" her tells me from the inside of the apartment. I open the door. He has quite a bit of tattoos. I mean it doesn't bother me because he's his own person and makes his own decisions. I don't really talk to him I just sit down on his couch. I notice a box of condoms in the corner. I think he's happy that he lives on his own. "Hey Matt I'm gonna go to The Consol Energy Center. That's were the pens play" I tell him.

"Ok bye" he tells me looking like he didn't care.

I put on my sweatshirt and walk out the door. I find myself walking on the same street as the Arena. I'm not really paying attention to were I'm going. Then I suddenly collided with someone.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry" I call out.

"Oh don't worry about it" The voice says. I soon realize who it is.

"Um I have a question. Are you Marc Andre Fleury?" I ask shaking and I brush off a fuzz that is on my shirt. 

"Uh yeah actually it is. Normally people don't notice who I am. But who are you?" He asks and my face instantly turns red.

"Um um I'm Laura" I say stuttering nervously.

"I like that name" He says smiling.

I flash him a smile and say "Thanks"

"Well Laura do you want my phone number?" He asks me.

"Um yea heres my phone.You can make yourself a contact" I tell him while handing him the phone.

He hands me back the phone and I see what he named the contact and it read ' The hottest and best NHL goalie ever' I read it and giggle.

"Well Laura I have to go text me later and maybe you can come over' he tells me smiling.

"Ok Marc I will do so. Bye!" I say and walk away.

Still shocked of what just happened and I smile.

********************

Thats the end of the chapter sorry it was shorter but I will try to update tomorrow :)