Your first time...

FINALLY, FOR ALL THE FANGIRLS WHO HAVE BEEN YEARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER, IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! Sorry about that; I thought it was necessary. Anyway A LOT of people suggested this so thanks? I'm not going to go into full detail because that'll be awkward... I want to quickly say that this wont be the best; I had to think of like 20 different scenarios that are different and this was a really hard chapter to do so this is why it took so long to update. Umm I think that's it! Take care and no nosebleeds! I don't want it on the carpet...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

 Jeff had pinned you to the wall. You gasped. "J-Jeff!"

"Shh...Shh..." He cooed. He began to leave trails of kisses down your neck. Your blush deepened when he crouched down and began to kiss lower and lower. You moaned slightly at his gentle kisses. He finished kissing your stomach and stood up. A smirk tugged onto his lips when he noticed the redness of your cheeks. "My, my (Y/N), you naughty girl I think you should go to sleep... If you know what I mean." He said cooly. He lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom and continued your love making... (A/N: This will probably be the most detailed one)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"Gah BEN you jerk aren't you supposed to help me?" You grumbled.

You two had been playing Flappy Bird when he decided to bump you; causing you to fail.

"Nope oh by the way..." He trailed off bumping you again. You glared playfully at him. He chuckled an pounced on top of you. You giggled, trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "I know a better game we can play." He whispered. You blushed.

"W-What?"

"Hmm... Let me show you..." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You two had just finished having a romantic date in the forest. You two were lying on the mossy forest floor star gazing. Slender turned to you.

"My dear?" He called out.

"Yes?" You hummed.

"I love you." He said.

You smiled. "I love you too."

He went on top of you. "My dear... I love you more than you'll ever know, but I'm going to show how much I love you, right now..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack was pushing you on the swings in your backyard.

"Wee!" You yelled like a little girl. Jack chuckled. He pushed a little too high and you fell off. Jack luckily caught you; but you sended Jack into the ground.

"Hgnn!"

"Jack are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." He groaned. You blushed when you felt something hard poke your leg. Jack stood up and lifted you into a bridal style position. "You need to fix that." He said before carrying you into your house. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky