When girls fangirl over him

Hey guys this one was suggested by Itzcc6872 so thank you! Umm yeah that's about it... Take care! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

Jeff wanted you to come killing with him. You said you'd come along but no killing. You two hopped into a bedroom window. Jeff said it was a family of four a mother and father with a daughter and son. You hid in the shadows while Jeff crept up to the sleeping daughter. The daughter woke up and started squealing.

"OMG JEFFY!!!!" She hugged Jeff.

"Uh let go." Jeff requested. She ignored him and started babbling on about things.

"Oh my god I prayed that you'd come around you did... EEEEEHHHH!" She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up you delusional bitch!" The brother shouted from his room.

"So am I coming with you to kill?" She questioned.

"No I have my girlfriend she's helping me." Jeff answered. He pulled out his knife.

"NOW GO TO SLE-"

"Wait!" The girl interrupted. "Who's the bitch that stole my man." She growled.

"Please." Jeff scoffed. "I don't even know you." Jeff stabbed her multiple times before she died. "Ugh... I'm scared that this house is filled with more fangirls c'mon lets go." Jeff announced helping you out of the window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

BEN went into some scene girl's computer. He made another tab and made it on Cleverbot. She started to fan girl.

"EEEEEEH!!!! BENNY BOO!" She yelled making BEN's ears bleed. He sighed.

"You're not worth my time." He typed before closing the tab. The girl started to cry before BEN went back to his place where you were sleeping on the couch. He smiled and carried you upstairs into his bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slender man

Slender was stalking some girl who got dared to walk in the woods.

"Oh Slender come out my honey bunny." She cooed. Slender teleported infront of her. She started jumping up and down. "AHHHH SLENDY I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!" She screamed. she ran over and hugged Slender. His tentacles wrapped around her torso and ripped her in half (A/N: oooooooooh >.<) He teleported back to his place and saw you with your arms crossed.

"Why do you have blood on yourself?" You asked.

"Fan girls." He sighed before heading upstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack was on a girls bed, cutting out her kidneys. The girl woke up and grinned.

"Ahh... Why aren't you crying in pain?" Jack asked scooping out her kidney.

"Because I love you..." She admitted. Jack gagged.

"I have a girlfriend... and she's a lot better than you."