When he's a pervert

• Dedicated to fuzzybear2002

Hello! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. This was suggested by fuzzybear2002 so thank you. Look, I know you guys aren't mad but some people (well one person) is getting demanding with requests. I'm trying my hardest to update and do all of your requests but some people (not many though) are asking for scenarios that I've already done. I used to have about 25 requests but I've narrowed it down to only 13 so I'm really sorry for the people who requested the scenarios I'm not doing. I don't have many ideas for them and I don't want to type the same thing for each creepypasta and also I'm getting requested by a loooooot of people to do your first time ;) So I really want to do that (well not really but...) Anyway... Thank you for reading this I still can't believe I have so many reads :3 Also these will be short...  Anyway bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

You were licking an icecream while Jeff looked at you with hungry eyes. A smirk tugged onto his lips as he asked you a question.

"So do you want to lick something else? It probably tastes better than that icecream." You glared at him and threw the icecream at him before walking out of the room. It stuck to his head and he chuckled. "I'm an unicorn." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

BEN walked into your room as you were playing Majora's Mask. He saw you swing your sword and kill an enemy.

"If you want you can swing the sword in my pants." He winked. You paused the game and raised an eyebrow at him. "... What?" BEN asked.

"Never mind." You sighed continuing the game. He shrugged and watched you play Majora's Mask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You had cooked Slender dinner and it didn't turn out too well. You placed the plates down.

"It's pretty dry do you still want to eat it?" You questioned. He blushed.

"A-Are you talking about your umm... Vagina?" He asked.

You gaped at him. "Wait what!? No I meant the turkey...!" You exclaimed.  You two had a very awkward dinner...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You grunted as you tried to stuff your clothes into your wardrobe.

"Grr get in there!" Jack chuckled.

"That's what she said."

"Shut up Jack..." You grumbled. You tried opening the wardrobe and it got jammed. "Now it wont open!" You growled.

 "That's what she said." Jack smirked. You shoved the clothes into his hands.

"Fine you stick them in there!" You demanded before storming off.

He laughed. "That's what she said." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

It had been raining for a couple of hours and you returned to your house from school/work/KFC and you were soaked. You opened the door to your house and saw Masky lying down on the couch. He noticed you and smiled.